April 23, 1934|
Santa Monica, California
December 20, 2015 (aged 81)|
Long Beach, California
|Alma mater||University of California, Irvine|
McEwan was born in Santa Monica, California on April 23, 1934. She studied acting at the Los Angeles City College for one year, then transferred to the University of California at Los Angeles, where she met and married her husband, Nicaraguan gastroenterologist Guillermo McEwan. They moved to Mexico City, where he continued his medical studies and began his career. After returning to California via Temple, Texas, where she received a bachelor's degree from the University of Mary Hardin–Baylor, McEwan obtained a master's degree in Spanish from University of California, Irvine and worked as an interpreter in criminal court.
- Bryant, Jacob (December 22, 2015). "'Nebraska' Actress Angela McEwan Dies at 81". Variety. Retrieved December 25, 2015.
- Kilday, Gregg (December 21, 2015). "Actress Angela McEwan, 'Nebraska' Scene-Stealer, Dies at 81". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 23, 2015.
- Strauss, Bob (February 21, 2014). "Meet 'Nebraska's' Angela McEwan: Ingenue, Grandmother". Los Angeles Daily News. Retrieved December 25, 2015.
- King, Susan (December 22, 2015). "'Nebraska' and 'Getting On' actress Angela McEwan, a Hollywood late bloomer, dies at 81". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved December 25, 2015.
- Weber, Bruce (December 24, 2015). "Angela McEwan, Late-Blooming Actress, Dies at 81". New York Times. Retrieved December 25, 2015.
- "Angela McEwan, late-blooming actress in 'Nebraska,' dies at 81". Washington Post. December 25, 2015. Retrieved February 27, 2016.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography about a translator from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|