From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angelfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angelfish may refer to:
- Several groups of fish:
- Freshwater angelfish, tropical cichlids of the genus Pterophyllum
- Marine angelfish of the family Pomacanthidae
- Atlantic pomfret (Brama brama), sold by fishmongers as "angelfish" in South Africa (where it is a bycatch of the hake fishery)
- Angel shark of the family Squatinidae
- Atlantic spadefish (Chaetodipterus faber)
- Cave angelfish, a karst-dwelling member of the family Balitoridae, found only in Thailand
- Angelfish (band), a short-lived Scottish alternative rock band, former band of Garbage's Shirley Manson
- Angelfish charity, a UK charity that helps disabled and deprived children in Cambodia
- Mark Twain's angelfish, a group of young women who served as surrogate granddaughters to author Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) during the last years of his life
- Angelfish (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angelfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.