Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up angelfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angelfish may refer to:
- Several groups of fish:
- Freshwater angelfish, tropical cichlids of the genus Pterophyllum
- Marine angelfish of the family Pomacanthidae
- Atlantic pomfret (Brama brama), sold by fishmongers as "angelfish" in South Africa (where it is a bycatch of the hake fishery)
- Angelshark of the family Squatinidae
- Atlantic spadefish (Chaetodipterus faber)
- Cave angelfish, a karst-dwelling member of the family Balitoridae, found only in Thailand
- Angelfish (band), a short-lived Scottish alternative rock band, former band of Garbage's Shirley Manson
- Angelfish (album), a 1994 album by the band Angelfish
- Angelfish charity, a UK charity that helps disabled and deprived children in Cambodia
- Mark Twain's angelfish, a group of young women who served as surrogate granddaughters to author Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) during the last years of his life
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angelfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.