Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Angelica or angelica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angelica or Angélica may also refer to:
- Angelica (given name), a female given name derived from Latin angelicus meaning "angelic"
- Angelica, New York, a town in Allegany County
- Angelica (village), New York, within the above town
- Angelica, Wisconsin, a town in Shawano County
- Angelica (CDP), Wisconsin, in Shawano County
- Angelica Creek, a tributary of the Schuylkill River in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Angélica, Mato Grosso do Sul, a municipality in Brazil
- Angelica (character), in Italian Renaissance literature
- Angelica, a 2003 novel by Sharon Shinn
- Angelica, a 2007 novel by Arthur Phillips
Film and television
- Angelica (film), a 2015 American film
- Angélica (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela
- Angelica Pickles, in television animation Rugrats franchise
Music and dance
- Angelica (dance), in ancient Greece
- Angelica (band), an all-girl punk rock band from Lancaster, England
- Angelica (singer) (born 1972), Latin pop singer active in the 1990s
- Angelica (album), a 1988 album by Nels Cline
- "Angelica", original version of "La Musique"
- "Angelica", a song on the Anathema album Eternity
- "Angelica", a song on the Lamb album Between Darkness and Wonder
- "Angelica", a song on the Moi Dix Mois album Dixanadu
- "Angelica", a song by Oliver
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angelica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.