||This college or university article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia guidelines for college and university articles. (March 2009)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Caritas, Justitia, Fortitudo (Latin)|
Motto in English
|Charity, Justice and Fortitude|
|Type||Private, Roman Catholic, Dominican, Non-Graded|
|Rector||Rev. Fr. Ferdinand L. Bautista, OP|
|Location||Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Affiliations||PAASCU, Athletic Association for Private Schools (AAPS), WNCAA|
Angelicum School is a Filipino Dominican institution known in the Philippine academe for its successful formation of the Non-Graded System of Education in 1972. Founded by Rev. Fr. Rogelio B. Alarcón who became its first rector. Its education program is accredited by the PAASCU.
Angelicum School Collegiate Department offers degree programs in the Arts, Sciences, Business and Education as well as Diploma programs.
Computer Studies and I.T. Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) major in:
- Biological Science
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in:
- Human Resource Development Management
- Culinary Arts
- Host School for the 40th Season of Women's National Collegiate Athletic Association (WNCAA) as of 2009.
- An Angelican chosen as one of the representatives of the Philippines to the 2009 International Math Competition in Singapore on August 20–24, 2009.
- An official member of the Dominican Network.
- Attained Level II Primary Accreditation conducted by PAASCU
- Angelicum School official website