|Born||28 January 1976|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lb)|
|Club||Bouliagmeni Nautical Club|
Angeliki "Gelly" Skarlatou (Greek: Αγγελική Σκαρλάτου; born 28 January 1976) is a Greek windsurfer, who specialized in Mistral and Neil Pryde RS:X classes. She represented Greece in four editions of the Olympic Games (1996, 2000, 2012, and 2016), and has earned numerous national and sporting titles, including gold medals at the Eurolymp Week, during her career. As of September 2013, she is ranked no. 40 in the world for the sailboard class by the International Sailing Federation.
Skarlatou made her official debut at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, where she placed twenty-third in women's Mistral sailboard with a net score of 149 points. At the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Skarlatou posted a grade of 159 to improve her placement status with a twenty-first-place finish in the same program. In 2004, Skarlatou decided not to compete in her third Olympics for the host nation, and instead, completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in sports science at Athens University and a master's degree in marketing at Brunel University in London, United Kingdom.
Twelve years after competing in her last Olympics, Skarlatou qualified for her second Greek team, as a 36-year-old, in the RS:X class at the 2012 Summer Olympics by receiving a berth from the ISAF Sailing World Championships in Perth, Western Australia. Though she fell short of her slot for the medal rounds, Skarlatou achieved her best Olympic result with a sixteenth-place effort in a fleet of twenty-six sailors, accumulating a net score of 134 points.
- "Angeliki Skarlatou". London 2012. Archived from the original on 2 May 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Angeliki Skarlatou". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Atlanta 1996: Sailing – Women's Mistral One Design Class" (PDF). Atlanta 1996. LA84 Foundation. p. 209. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Sydney 2000: Sailing – Women's Mistral One Design Class" (PDF). Sydney 2000. LA84 Foundation. p. 81. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Day 6: ISAF Worlds Daily Wrap – Perth 2011". Valencia Sailing. 8 December 2011. Archived from the original on 5 July 2012. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Women's RS:X". London 2012. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "Rio 2016". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-08-26. Retrieved 2016-08-28.