Angelina Marie Pivarnick
June 26, 1986
|Spouse(s)||Chris Larangeira (m. 2019)|
Angelina Marie Larangeira (née Pivarnick; born June 26, 1986) is an American television personality who is best known for starring in the first two seasons of the MTV's reality show Jersey Shore and the VH1 show Couples Therapy. Pivarnick later was a cast member of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.
Before she joined the cast of Jersey Shore, she worked as a waitress. Jersey Shore premiered on December 4, 2009. Pivarnick was evicted from the shore house in the third episode of season one, after refusing to work her shift at the T-shirt shop. She then was on Jersey Shore season two in Miami Beach, Florida and Pivarnick again departed the house during season two after violent confrontations with fellow cast-members Michael Sorrentino and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi. She did not return for season three.
In 2011, Pivarnick made a brief appearance in the music video for rap group Dacav5's song "Dirty Style". She also appeared as a contestant on the reality dating series Excused. She made it to the final round and was chosen by Sergio to try dating each other. She later released a new song, "Gotta Go Out", under the name Miss AP in August 2011, featuring Tony Hanson "Fenix". The song charted at #37 in the United States on the Billboard Dance/Club Play Songs list.
In September 2012, she engaged in a debate with recording artist Adam Barta on the topic of gay marriage, which she said she opposed. She later reversed her position after Jersey Shore costar JWoww criticized her on Twitter. She issued a public apology via TMZ. In December, she announced a single release called "Serendipity" with Barta, in the hopes of making amends with the LGBT community.
By 2016, she became a registered EMT in New York.
- "AnGeLiNa MARiE". Angelina Larangeira verified Instagram account. Retrieved November 24, 2019.
- "Angelina Pivarnick". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on October 11, 2019. Retrieved November 24, 2019.
- "Angelina". MTV. Retrieved May 15, 2013.
- "Episode 3". MTV.
- "I'm Hot (feat. Andy Stein) – Single". iTunes. Retrieved July 20, 2012.
- "Dixie Carter Confirms TNA Surprise". PW Insider.
- "3/10 This Day in History: Connor MichaelK Becomes First Warrior Award Winner, Ernie 'The Cat' Ladd Passes Away". PW Insider.
- James, Nicole (April 19, 2011). "Video Premiere: Dacav5, 'Dirty Style'". Buzzworthy.mtv.com. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Lucas J Villa (May 15, 2012). "Angelina Pivarnick is first 'Jersey Shore' castmate to chart a song on Billboard music (audio)". TheCelebrityCafe.com. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Angelina Pivarnick Makes Pathetic Argument Against Gay Marriage, JWoww Rips Her on Twitter". OK! Magazine. October 20, 2012. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- "'Jersey Shore' Reject Angelina Pivarnick FLIP FLOPS – Gays SHOULD Marry!". TMZ. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- "'Jersey Shore' Star Angelina Pivarnick Teams With Gay Pop Artist Adam Barta For New Single". Huffingtonpost.com. December 14, 2012. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Jersey Shore's Angelina And Her Fiance Got The Wildest Tattoo's On MTV's New Reality Show". CinemaBlend.com. October 12, 2018.
- "Angelina Pivarnick Just Got Engaged to Boyfriend Chris Larangeira". In Touch Weekly. January 15, 2018.
- "See Jersey Shore Star Angelina Pivarnick's Engagement Photos". E! News. 2019.
- "Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick Marries Chris Larangeira". People.
- Ossad, Jordana. "Jersey Shore Star Angelina Pivarnick Is Married". MTV News.
- "'Jersey Shore' Star Angelina Pivarnick Marries Chris Larangeira". Entertainment Tonight.