May 23, 1987 |
Staten Island, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, model, professional wrestler, singer|
Angelina Pivarnick (born May 23, 1987) is an American television personality, model, professional wrestler and singer who is best known for starring in the first two seasons of the MTV's reality show Jersey Shore and the VH1 show Couples Therapy.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (September 2015)|
Pivarnick resides in Staten Island, New York City. She is of Polish and Italian descent. Pivarnick worked as a bartender and as a dental assistant before becoming part of Jersey Shore in August 2009. Pivarnick is also a graduate of Susan E. Wagner High School
Jersey Shore premiered on December 4, 2009. Pivarnick was evicted from the shore house in the third episode of season one, after refusing to work her shift at the T-shirt shop. She then was on Jersey Shore Season 2 In Miami Beach, Florida and Pivarnick again departed the house during season two after violent confrontations with fellow cast-members Mike Sorrentino and Nicole Polizzi. She did not return for season three. She also appeared with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.
In 2011, Pivarnick made a brief appearance in the music video for rap group Dacav5's song "Dirty Style". She also appeared as a contestant on the reality dating series Excused. She made it to the final round and was chosen by Sergio to try dating each other. She later released a new song titled "Gotta Get Out" under the name Miss AP in August 2011 featuring Tony Hanson "Fenix". The song charted at #37 in the United States on the Billboard Dance/Club Play Songs list.
In September 2012, she engaged in a debate with recording artist Adam Barta on the topic of gay marriage, which she said she opposed. She later reversed her position after Jersey Shore costar JWoww criticized her on Twitter. She issued a public apology issued via TMZ. In December, she announced a single release called "Serendipity" with Barta, in the hopes of making amends with the LGBT community.
- "Angelina". MTV. Retrieved May 15, 2013.
- "Episode 3". MTV.
- "I'm Hot (feat. Andy Stein) - Single". iTunes. Retrieved July 20, 2012.
- Nicole James (April 19, 2011). "Video Premiere: Dacav5, 'Dirty Style'". Buzzworthy.mtv.com. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Lucas J Villa (May 15, 2012). "Angelina Pivarnick is first 'Jersey Shore' castmate to chart a song on Billboard music (audio)". TheCelebrityCafe.com. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Source: http://www.okmagazine.com/news/angelina-pivarnick-makes-pathetic-argument-against-gay-marriage-jwoww-rips-her-twitter
- Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/20/jersey-shore-angelina-pivarnick-gay-marriage/
- "'Jersey Shore' Star Angelina Pivarnick Teams With Gay Pop Artist Adam Barta For New Single". Huffingtonpost.com. December 14, 2012. Retrieved August 21, 2014.