||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Angelino "Andy" Baldemor Apelar (June 16, 1927 - January 23, 2006) was an Evangelical Christian leader in the Filipino American community, and a founder of the Association of Filipino Churches (AFC) of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. He had served as a missionary/pastor and radio broadcaster in the Philippines before moving to the United States to start the AFC. He served as president for several terms. He graduated from the Far Eastern Bible Institute and Seminary, where he also met his future wife, Purita Palomar, a member of one of Capiz province's influential families. They have two children: Faith and Jemuel Apelar.
-  Archived March 7, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "The Alliance Witness" (PDF). Alliance Youth Corps. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "The Alliance Witness" (PDF). Cmalliance.org. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- "The Alliance Witness : May 2, 1979" (PDF). Cmallaince.org. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
-  Archived March 12, 2005, at the Wayback Machine.
- "History". FEBIAS College of Bible. Retrieved 4 December 2013.