Angelo Del Boca
Angelo Del Boca (born May 23, 1925 in Novara) is an Italian historian and communist writer. He is specialized in the study of the Italian Colonial Empire, and the involvement in Libya, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia during the first part of 20th century. Del Boca has been the first Italian scholar involved in research on the crimes committed by the Italian army in Ethiopia and Libya. During Fascism and World War II. He took part in the Italian resistance movement.
Books by Del Boca
- ???? La Nostra Africa
- 1963 La Scelta
- 1965 Fascism Today
- 1965 The Ethiopian War 1935-1941
- 1996 Il Gas di Mussolini
- 2007 A un passo dalla forca, Baldini Castoldi Dalai, Milan 2007
- 2009 La storia negata. Il revisionismo e il suo uso politico, published by Neri Pozza.
- ???? Italiani, brava gente?
- "Una intervista di Anais Ginori ad Angelo Del Boca e una nota di Antonio Cassese su una turpe pagine di storia che l'Italia continua a rimuovere. Entrambi da la Repubblica del 23 maggio 2006". Retrieved 2008-05-14.
- ITALY-LIBYA: HISTORIAN DEL BOCA,CENSORED BY THOSE I DEFENDED
|This biographical article about an Italian historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|