This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Residence||Hollywood, California, U.S.|
|Net worth||$80.4 million|
Angelo co-founded DeviantArt at nineteen, but it was not his first company. Four years earlier, he started a music file-sharing site called Dimension Music. He sold it to Michael Ovitz in 1999, coming off of his stints at Disney and the Creative Artists Agency. Angelo worked the next two years at Ovitz's Artist Management Group & Lynx Technology Group (Ovitz's Internet investment arm) where he advised on how those companies could best strategically integrate the opportunities from emerging commercial applications of the Internet.
- "DeviantArt on CrunchBase". CrunchBase.
- Angelo Sotira. "ceo life".
- "The Deviant Experience". Entrepreneur.
- "TMD: 10 X 10".
- Lunden, Ingrid (February 23, 2017). "Website builder Wix acquires art community DeviantArt for $36M". TechCrunch. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
As part of this acquisition, Angelo Sotira, co-founder and CEO of DeviantArt, will join the Wix management team, along with the rest of DeviantArt's employees.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on November 28, 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
- "spyed on DeviantArt". Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- "Teen Internet Moguls".
- Cyan Banister (2010-08-22). "Stop being weak. An Interview with Angelo Sotira, CEO of deviantART.com (TCTV)". TechCrunch.