Angie's Kettle Corn
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The producers, Angie and Dan Bastian of North Mankato, Minnesota, originally distributed their product in 2002 outside the Metrodome during Minnesota Vikings home games. As of November 2011, the business was reportedly producing 80,000 bags each day and had a full-time staff of 130.
The company was acquired by Conagra Foods in 2017.
- "ABOUT ANGIE’S." Angies Popcorn Angies Kettle Corn BOOMCHICKAPOP RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 01 Oct. 2013.
- Meland, Christa (November 1, 2011). "Angie's Kettle Corn". Twin Cities Business. Archived from the original on 5 October 2013. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- DiGiulio, Sarah (October 27, 2011). "Foodie Friday: Angie's Kettle Corn". Health Magazine. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- Dehn, Elizabeth (June 28, 2010). "Elizabeth's Pick: Angie's Kettle Corn". Minnesota Monthly.
- Williams, Nick (2017-09-25). "Angie's Artisan Treats bought by Conagra Brands". The Business Journals. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|