From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angle or Angle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An angle is a geometrical figure that divides a circle.
A hyperbolic angle is a geometrical figure that divides a hyperbola.
Angle may also refer to:
- Angle (astrology), a cardinal point of an astrological chart
- Angle (rib), an anatomical characteristic
- Angle, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- The Angle, in the American Civil War, an area of the Gettysburg battlefield
- Angle Creek, a river in Alaska
- Northwest Angle, known by locals as The Angle, the only place in the United States outside Alaska that is north of the 49th parallel
- Angles, a Germanic tribe that settled in Britain
- Angling, a fishing technique
- Angle, in professional wrestling terminology, a character's motivating story
- ANGLE (software), a graphics engine abstraction layer
- ANGLE, the CIA’s Agency Network of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Officers and Allies.
- Carol Remmer Angle, American pediatrician, nephrologist and toxicologist
- Jared Angle, New York City Ballet principal dancer
- Edward Angle, American dentist, widely regarded as the father of modern orthodontics
- Eric Angle, brother of Kurt Angle, professional wrestler
- Kurt Angle, Olympic gold medalist in amateur wrestling, and professional wrestler
- Sharron Angle, Nevada politician
- Tyler Angle, New York City Ballet soloist
- Angle of attack
- Angle of incidence
- Angle of parallelism
- Angle of repose
- Angle of view
- Angle Man
- Angles (disambiguation)
- Angel (disambiguation)
- Bloody Angle (disambiguation)
- Team Angle (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.