Angle Vale Bridge
|LGA(s)||City of Playford|
|State electorate(s)||Light (2011)|
|Federal Division(s)||Wakefield (2011)|
Angle Vale is a semi-rural town on the Adelaide Plains between Gawler and Virginia. It is steadily being surrounded by Adelaide's suburban sprawl. It is in close proximity to many vineyards and farms. The town includes Trinity College's Gawler River campus, and Angle Vale Primary School, but no secondary school. Many students travel to nearby towns or to Gawler
Angle Vale Post Office opened on 1 October 1866. A Foodland supermarket opened in 2007, along with an assortment of other new stores, replacing an older shopping area. Part of this shopping area remains as a fruits & vegetables store.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Angle Vale (Urban Centre/Locality)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 February 2015.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Angle Vale (Urban Centre/Locality)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 April 2011.
- "Electoral Districts - Electoral District for the 2010 Election". Electoral Commission SA. Archived from the original on 22 April 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2011.
- "Find my electorate". Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 25 April 2011.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|