From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anglesea may refer to:
- Anglesea (surname), a Calabrian-Italian surname
- Anglesea, New Jersey, an unincorporated community
- Anglesea, Victoria, an Australian town
- Anglesea Football Club, an Australian rules football club
- Anglesea Borough, New Jersey, former borough, currently part of North Wildwood, New Jersey, United States
- Misspelling of Anglesey (Ynys Môn), an island off the northwest coast of Wales
- Misspelling of Anglesey, Staffordshire, an English parish
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.