From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anglic can refer to:
- Old English and the other Anglic languages descended from it.
- A person of any race who is an Anglophone, by analogy with Hispanic
- A simplified system of English spelling invented by the Swedish philologist Robert Eugen Zachrisson in 1930. (Swedish Wikipedia)
- A fictional future variety of English in the science fiction novels of Poul Anderson, David Brin and John Brunner's Into the Slave Nebula.
See also Anglish.
- ANGLIC AND THE ANGLIC MUUVMENT Archived August 29, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- e-speec.com Anglic Archived July 19, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Harlow, Donald J. "The Esperanto Book: Appendix 2 (Esperanto and Science-Fiction)". Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- The Uplift Universe Archived November 13, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anglic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.