Anglican Diocese of Kalgoorlie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Anglican Diocese of Kalgoorlie existed from the consecration of its first bishop in 1914 until its absorption into the Anglican Diocese of Perth in 1973. At that point, Kalgoorlie diocese was reported to contain only eight parishes.
|1914–1919||Cyril Golding-Bird||first diocesan bishop|
|1967–1973||Denis Bryant||fourth and final diocesan bishop; later Assistant Bishop of Perth|
- The Times, Wednesday, Feb 11, 1914; pg. 8; Issue 40444; col A News in Brief New Bishop of Kalgoorlie
- "Proposed merger of two Australian dioceses". Church Times (#5726). 10 November 1972. p. 24. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 29 August 2019 – via UK Press Online archives.
- Australian Newspaper Archive
- Order of ceremonial for his consecration as Bishop of Kalgoorlie[permanent dead link]
- Anglican archives Archived 2013-04-10 at the Wayback Machine
- "obituaries: Denis Bryant". Church Times (#7436). 16 September 2005. p. 28. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 29 August 2019 – via UK Press Online archives.
- "deaths: Bryant". Church Times (#7431). 12 August 2005. p. 24. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 29 August 2019 – via UK Press Online archives.
|This article about an Anglican diocese is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|