Diocese of the Windward Islands
The diocese was established on 8 November 1877 from the islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada and Tobago. Tobago transferred to the Diocese of Trinidad in 1889 when those two islands were joined together politically and St Lucia joined the Windward Islands diocese in 1899.
The Cathedral Church of the see is St George's Cathedral in Kingstown, St Vincent.
- Bishop of Barbados (and Windward Islands) (1877–1927)
- Bishop of Windward Islands
- 1927–1930 Alfred Berkeley
- 1930–1936 Vibert Jackson
- 1936–1949 Horace Tonks
- 1949–1962 Ronald Shapley
- 1962–1969 Harold Piggott
- 1969–1986 Cuthbert Woodroffe
- 1986–1993 Philip Elder
- 1994–2002 Sehon Goodridge
- 2003–present Leopold Friday
- "A Short History of the Diocese of the Windward Islands". St George's Cathedral, Kingstown. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church building or other Christian place of worship in the Caribbean is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|