From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Anglo-Saxon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anglo-Saxon may refer to:
- Anglo-Saxon economy, modern macroeconomic term
- Anglo-Saxon world, modern societies based on or influenced by English customs
- Anglo-Saxons, Germanic tribes that settled down in Britain and founded England
- SS Anglo Saxon, one of various ships
- White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, an ethnicity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anglo-Saxon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.