Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Angola, angola, Angóla, Angòla, or anǧola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angola is a country in Southern Africa.
Angola may also refer to:
- Kingdom of Ndongo a historical Bantu kingdom
- Portuguese Angola, a historic Portuguese colonial territory
- Angola, Delaware, a city in the state of Delaware
- Angola, Florida, a settlement founded by escaped slaves from 1812 until 1821 near Bradenton, Florida
- Angola, Indiana, a city in the state of Indiana
- Angola, Kansas, a city in the state of Kansas
- Angola, New York, a city in the state of New York near Buffalo
- Angola Horror, an 1867 train wreck that occurred there
- Louisiana State Penitentiary (also known as "Angola"), a state penitentiary in West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana
- Capoeira Angola, a style of the Afro-Brazilian martial art Capoeira
- Angola (Book of Mormon), a city in the Book of Mormon
- "Angola, Louisiana," a song named for Louisiana State Penitentiary by Gil Scott-Heron and Brian Jackson from their 1978 album Secrets
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.