From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Angostura or angostura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angostura may refer to:
- Villa La Angostura, a mountain town in Neuquén, Argentina
- Angostura de Paine, a locale on Route 5 in both Santiago Metropolitan Region and O'Higgins Region of Chile
- Angostura, Antioquia, a municipality in the Department of Antioquia, Colombia
- Angostura, Sinaloa, a city in north-west Mexico
- Angostura Municipality, Sinaloa, a municipality in Sinaloa, Mexico
- Angostura, Sullana, a village in Sullana Province, Peru
- La Angostura, a small neighborhood in the city of Ica, Peru
- Angostura, the former name of Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela
- Angostura Municipality, Venezuela, a municipality in Bolivar State, Venezuela
- Angostura, Primera a part of the Strait of Magellan, Chile
- Angostura, Segunda a part of the Strait of Magellan, Chile
- Angostura Guías in Patagonia, Chile
- Angostura Inglesa in Patagonia, Chile
- Angostura River, a river in Chile
- Angostura (genus), a plant genus in the Rutaceae family
- Angostura bark, a spice made from the bark of the tree Angostura trifoliata
- Angostura bitters, a drink
- Congress of Angostura, an 1819–1821 legislative body of Gran Colombia
- House of Angostura, a Trinidad and Tobago company manufacturing angostura bitters
- Angostura Bridge, a bridge near Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela
- Angostura Dam (disambiguation)
- Angostura Formation, a geological formation in Argentina
- All pages with titles containing "Angostura"
- All pages beginning with "Angostura"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angostura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.