||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Open Joint Stock Company|
|Headquarters||Zelenograd, Moscow, Russia|
|Alexander Stanislavovich Dovnar (General Director)|
|Revenue||1987 bn roubles (2011)|
|19,866 bn rub. (2011)|
Number of employees
The group includes:
- OAO Angstrem (the parent company, design, and manufacturing of electronic products and semiconductors);
- OAO Angstrem-M (custom design of integrated circuits, staff training);
- OAO Angstrem-T (under-construction plant with 130-90 nm topology);
- OAO Angstrem-2M
- NGO Angstrem
- OAO Antek
Angstrem was founded on June 25, 1963 as NII-336 (Research Institute-336). It was later reorganized into Research Institute of Fine Technology (Russian: НИИ точной технологии, NII tochnoy tekhnologii, NIITT) and "Angstrem" Factory as part of Scientific Production Association "Science Center".
In 1981 Angstrem was awarded the Order of the October Revolution.
|This article has been translated from the article Ангстрем (компания) in the Russian Wikipedia, and requires proofreading.
If you are confident enough in your fluency of English and Russian, please feel free to join this translation.
In 1993 NIITT and "Angstrem" Factory were privatized as a single company "Angstrem". Later "Angstrem-M" and "Angstrem-T" were separated into subsidiaries.
The Angstrem-T subsidiary entered a joint venture with the German company M+W Zander (link in German) to produce ICs designed for the production of integrated circuits with topological 0.18 µm. Total investment in the construction of this amounted to about $100 million. However, an additional investment of approximately $100–130 million was invested in the company, primarily for a clean room.
Sergei Veremeyenko acquired control of the three companies in 2004. In June 2008, these companies were transferred to a management company OOO Group Angstrem. In early 2009 50% shares of Angstrem and JSC Angstrem-M owned JSC Coal Trade and JSC "Finance Contract Group controlled by Sergei Veremeyenko", 25% - belongs through the Ruselectronics holding company to the State Corporation Rostec and Russian Federation, 11% - the concern Sitronics, 14% - to minority shareholders. In turn, 100% of the shares of "Angstrem-T" belongs to the companies of "Angstrem" and JSC "Angstrem-M".
Angstrem signed an agreement with Meissner & Wurst Zander in March 2006 at a Stuttgart meeting for 2 million euros out of the total contract value of 600 million euros. Of this amount, €100 million are government guarantees. These funds will be used to build production capacity to 180,000 wafers with chips per year. The company plans to start production of microchips on 0.18 µm technology by 2008.
In August 2009, it was reported that Veremeyenko planned to transfer its stake in OAO "Angstrem", JSC "Angstrem-M", "Renaissance Capital", Federal Property Management Agency and Management "Angstrem" in exchange for a promissory note debt, which is estimated at 200 million rubles.
In June 2012, JSC "Russian electronics" increased its stake in OAO "Angstrem" up to 31%.
Angstrem-T intends to establish a production and research facility for CMOS technology of 130 nm and 90 nm, with prospects for 65 nm. The new complex will have a total clean-room area of 7500 m2, a capacity of 15,000 wafer starts per month with a diameter of 200 mm.  The key partners are IBM, AMD, RAMOS, and Meissner & Wurst Zander. 
In August, 2014, Angstrem-T announces the completion of all construction work for a 90 nm pilot production line. 
- AMD shared nanometers // Itogi Magazine, December 1, 2007 (Russian)
- «Angstrem" became the holding company / / "Kommersant», № 102 (3919), 18 June 2008
- / doc.aspx? DocsID = 1219320 "Angstrem" will be the Federal Property Management Agency / / "Kommersant», № 145 (4200), August 11, 2009
- «Angstrem" ascribed Eventis Telecom / / "Kommersant», № 142 (4197) of 6 August 2009
- «Daughter," "Russian Technologies" increased its stake in the company, "Angstrem" to 31% / / newspaper "RBC daily», from July 2, 2012
- "About Angstrem-T". angstrem-t.com. Retrieved 2015-01-04.
- "IBM provides Russia with 90-nm process". eetimes.com. Retrieved 2015-01-04.
- "M+W Group awarded major contract for new Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility of Angstrem-T JSC, Russian Federation". mwgroup.net. Retrieved 2015-01-04.
- Angstrom-T obtained licenses ARM / / angstrem-t.com, 2 March 2014
- Angstrom has acquired IBM’s technology for the production of 90-nanometer chips / / survincity.com, 18 October 2013
- Completing the import of equipment / / angstrem-t.com, 30 July 2014
- "Angstrom-T" starts the installation pilot line / / angstrem-t.com, 26 August 2014