From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Revised Romanization||Anguk dong|
|• McCune–Reischauer||Ankuk tong|
Yun Posun lived in this building in Seoul, Anguk-dong
- "종로구 (Jongno-gu 鍾路區)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-25.
- "Chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu Official website.
- "Mapo Information". The chart of Beopjeong-dong assigned by Haengjeong-dong (행정동별 관할 법정동 일람표) (in Korean). Mapo-gu Official website.
- Jongno-gu Official site in English
- (Korean) Jongno-gu Official site
- (Korean) Status quo of Jongno-gu by administrative dong
- (Korean) Samcheong-dong Resident office
- (Korean) Origin of Anguk-dong name
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|