|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Daily ridership||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 3: 55,085
65 Yulgongno Jiha,
|Date opened||October 18, 1985|
|Platforms/tracks||1 / 2|
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Northbound||← Line 3 toward Daehwa (Gyeongbokgung)|
|Southbound||→ Line 3 toward Ogeum (Jongno 3 (sam)-ga) →|
- Exit 1 : Deokseong Girls' Middle & High Schools. Jeongdok Public Library
- Exit 2 : Jaedong Elementary School
- Exit 3 : Changdeokgung, Hyundai Mobis Headquarters
- Exit 4 : Insadong, Unhyeongung
- Exit 5 : Insadong, Seoul Elderly Welfare Center
- Exit 6 : Jongno Police Station
In January 2013, the Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation, which operates this line, published free guidebooks in three languages: English, Japanese and Chinese (simplified and traditional), which features eight tours as well as recommendations for accommodations, restaurants and shopping centers. The tours are designed with different themes, e.g. Korean traditional culture, which goes from Jongno 3-ga Station to this station and Gyeongbokgung Station on line No 3 that showcases antique shops and art galleries of Insa-dong.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anguk Station.|
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Kwon, Sang-soo (26 January 2013). "Free guide for Seoul’s subway riders". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|