62 Yulgongno Jiha,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro|
|October 18, 1985||Line 3 opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 3: 55,085
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Northbound||← Line 3 toward Daehwa (Gyeongbokgung)|
|Southbound||→ Line 3 toward Ogeum (Jongno 3 (sam)-ga) →|
- Exit 1 : Deokseong Girls' Middle & High Schools. Jeongdok Public Library
- Exit 2 : Jaedong Elementary School
- Exit 3 : Changdeokgung, Hyundai Mobis Headquarters
- Exit 4 : Insadong, Unhyeongung
- Exit 5 : Insadong, Seoul Elderly Welfare Center
- Exit 6 : Jongno Police Station
In January 2013, the Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation, which operates this line, published free guidebooks in three languages: English, Japanese and Chinese (simplified and traditional), which features eight tours as well as recommendations for accommodations, restaurants and shopping centers. The tours are designed with different themes, e.g. Korean traditional culture, which goes from Jongno 3-ga Station to this station and Gyeongbokgung Station on line No 3 that showcases antique shops and art galleries of Insa-dong.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anguk Station.|
- "안국역" (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived 2014-10-06 at the Wayback Machine.. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Anguk". Seoul Metro. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- Kwon, Sang-soo (26 January 2013). "Free guide for Seoul’s subway riders". Joongang Daily. Archived from the original on 12 April 2013. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|