Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anholt may refer to:
- Anholt (Denmark), Danish island
- Anholt, Netherlands, village in Drenthe, Netherlands
- Anholt, Germany, district of the city of Isselburg, Germany
- the Lordship of Anholt, historical state
- Christien Anholt (born 1971), British stage, television and film actor
- Darrell Anholt (born 1962), Canadian ice hockey player
- Laurence Anholt (born 1959), British author/illustrator
- Pele van Anholt (born 1991), Dutch footballer
- Simon Anholt, independent policy advisor
- Tony Anholt (1941–2002), British actor (father of Christien Anholt)
- Battle of Anholt, an 1811 battle between the United Kingdom and Denmark-Norway in the Gunboat War
- Saxony-Anhalt, a state of Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anholt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.