Anil Kumar Bhalla
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anil Kumar Bhalla, also known as Dr. (Prof.) A K Bhalla is an Indian kidney transplant surgeon from Delhi, currently holds the position of Co-Chairman, Department of Nephrology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Bhalla was awarded the Padma Shri in 2010 for his contribution to the field of medical science. The Padma Shri award is the fourth highest civilian honor in Republic of India. Dr. Bhalla also has served as a secretary of The Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI) and he still holds the position of Chairperson of Industrial Liaison committee.
- List of Padma Shri award recipients (2010–19)
- Dr. Anil Kumar Bhalla's website
- Dr. Bhalla's 'Learn AV Fistula lecture at Association of Vascular Access & InTerventionAl Renal Physicians (AVATAR) official YouTube Channel'.
- Dr. A. K. Bhalla's articles on LinkedIn Pulse
- "Dr.(Prof) A.K. Bhalla, Nephrologist in Delhi - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (SGRH) | sehat". www.sehat.com. Retrieved 2016-06-26.
- "Padma Shri for eminent doctor". The Hindu. 2010-02-05. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-06-26.
- "List of Padma awardees 2010". The Hindu. 2010-01-26. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-06-26.
- "Padma Shri Awards". Retrieved 2016-06-26.
- Dayal, Devi; Saini, Lokesh; Attri, Savita Verma; Singh, Baljinder; Bhalla, Anil Kumar (2013-10-01). "Daily Versus Alternate Day Thyroxine Therapy to Maintain Euthyroidism in Children With Congenital Hypothyroidism". International Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 11 (4). doi:10.5812/ijem.9499. ISSN 1726-913X. PMC . PMID 24719634.
- Padma-awards[permanent dead link]
- Abraham, Georgi (April 2010). "Indian Journal of Peritoneal Dialysis" (PDF). PDSI. PDSI. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Office Bearers". pdsi.in. Retrieved 2016-06-26.
|This Indian medicine-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|