Map of Iloilo with Anilao highlighted
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|Legislative district||4th district of Iloilo|
|• Mayor||Lee Ann Debuque|
|• Total||100.31 km2 (38.73 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||290/km2 (740/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)33|
Anilao is 42 kilometres (26 mi) from Iloilo City.
- Sambag Culob
- San Carlos
- San Juan Crisostomo
- Santa Rita
- Santo Rosario
- Vista Alegre
|Population census of Anilao|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Anilao, Iloilo, was 28,684 people, with a density of 290 inhabitants per square kilometre or 750 inhabitants per square mile.
One Town One Product
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Archived from the original on 25 January 2013. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Province: Iloilo". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Iloilo". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- "The Ginamos of Anilao". The News Today. Retrieved August 22, 2011.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- Official History of Anilao
|This article about a location in Western Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|