Anima Mundi (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anima mundi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anima mundi is a Latin phrase meaning "the soul of the world"
Anima Mundi may also refer to:
- Anima Mundi (film), a 1992 documentary film directed by Godfrey Reggio
- Anima Mundi (event), a Brazilian video and film festival
- Animamundi: Dark Alchemist, a 2002 game by Hirameki International
- Anima Mundi (band), a Cuban progressive rock band
- Anima Mundi (album), the second album by Dionysus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anima Mundi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.