From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Animal crackers are a snack of sweet crackers in animal shapes.
Animal Crackers may also refer to:
Film and television
- Animal Crackers (1930 film), the 1930 Marx Brothers movie based on the Broadway play
- Animal Crackers (comic), any of several comic strips
- Animal Crackers (TV series), 1997 animated TV series based on one of the comic strips
- Animal Crackers (1937 comic strip), American newspaper comic strip
- Animal Kwackers, a 1975 British children's television series
- Animal Crackers (2017 film), an upcoming animated movie starring Ian McKellen, Danny DeVito, and Sylvester Stallone
- Animal Crackers (album), the first album by Wee Hairy Beasties
- The Animal Crackers (band), a Cincinnati, Ohio dj group.
- "Animal Crackers", tune by Duke Ellington
- Animal Crackers (musical), the 1928 Broadway play by George S. Kaufman and Morrie Ryskind starring the Marx Brothers
- "Animal Crackers in My Soup", a song sung by Shirley Temple in the 1935 movie Curly Top
- "Animal Crackers", a 1968 song by Melanie Safka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Animal Crackers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.