Animal Ethics (organization)
|Founder||Daniel Dorado, Oscar Horta, Leah Mckelvie|
United States IRS exemption status: 501(c)(3), ruling year 2019
Animal Ethics is a non-profit organization formed to promote discussion and debate around issues in animal ethics and to provide information and resources for animal advocates. They also do outreach work in several different countries on the issue of speciesism. Their aim is to create a world where moral consideration is extended to all sentient beings. The organizations' website covers topics such as speciesism, veganism and wild animal suffering and has content translated into eight different languages.
In 2015 and 2017, Animal Ethics awarded an essay prize for essays on the topic of nonhuman animal suffering in the wild and ways to help them.
Animal Charity Evaluators recommended Animal Ethics as one of its stand out charities from December 2015 to November 2017.
- "Clear Fund". Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- Ethics, Animal (2014-01-01). "About Us". Animal Ethics. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- Ethics, Animal (2017). "About Animal Ethics Vision, Mission and Values" (PDF). Animal Charity Evaluators. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- "Conversation with Leah McKelvie". Animal Charity Evaluators. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
- Ethics, Animal (2017-12-27). "2nd Animal Ethics Essay Prize Announcement". Animal Ethics. Retrieved 2019-10-08.
- "Animal Ethics Review". Animal Charity Evaluators. Retrieved 2019-10-08.
- Ethics, Animal (2019-01-01). "Animal Ethics 2018" (PDF). Animal Ethics. Retrieved 2019-10-04.
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|