Animal studies (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Animal studies is the interdiscplianry study of animals including anthropology, biology, history, psychology, and philosophy.
Animal studies or animal research may refer to:
- Animal testing or animal experimentation, the use of non-human animals in experiments
- Ethology, the study of animal behavior
- Anthrozoology, the study of human-animal interaction
- Animality studies, an academi“c field focused on the cultural study of animals
- Animal science, the study of animals under human use
- Zoology, the scientific study of animals, encompassing many of the above disciplines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Animal studies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.