From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Animation or animation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Animation is the interpolation of frames over a finite period of time. As a discipline, it is practiced with the intent of creating an illusion of movement.
Animation may also refer to:
- Animation: An Interdisciplinary Journal, an international peer-reviewed academic journal
- Animation (album), a 1982 progressive rock album
- Animation (Cedar Walton album), a 1978 album by jazz keyboardist Cedar Walton
- Animation (magazine), American monthly publication covering the animation industry
- Amination, the process by which an amine group is introduced into an organic molecule
- Animotion, an American band from Los Angeles, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Animation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.