Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Animation or animation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Animation is the interpolation of frames over a finite period of time. As a discipline, it is practiced with the intent of creating an illusion of movement.
Animation may also refer to:
- Animation: An Interdisciplinary Journal, an international peer-reviewed academic journal
- Animation (Jon Anderson album), 1982
- Animation (Cedar Walton album), 1978
- Animation (magazine), American monthly publication covering the animation industry
- Amination, the process by which an amine group is introduced into an organic molecule
- Animotion, an American band from Los Angeles, California
- Animism, religious belief that perceives things as animated and alive.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Animation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.