This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Animation International Ltd. is a company headquartered in Hong Kong. The company was established in 1979 and focuses on film distribution, publishing and licensing. They export and license animation in China, Hong Kong, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Taiwan. In 1996 they established Animation International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. as a joint venture with JSL Co., Ltd. The company announced plans to establish places for products related to the Doraemon franchise in electronics stores and in some Laox stores as well as a dedicated store which is supposed to open in 2013.
- Animation International Ltd. Archived at WebCite
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Animation International Ltd - Hong Kong Archived at WebCite
- Affiliated Companies Animation International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Archived at WebCite
- HighBeam Research AIT poised to draw up funds from licences, NATION Archived at WebCite
- WantChinaTimes Show me the Dorae-money: Cat's popularity not fully marketized Archived at WebCite
|This article about a Hong Kong company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|