|Employer||National Institute of Advanced Studies|
|Known for||Primatology, Behavioral ecology and others|
|Discovery of Arunachal macaque|
He is on the executive board of Nature Conservation Foundation, India. His research is mostly centered on the field of cognition and consciousness of bonnet macaque (Macaca radiata) but he also has been involved in many genetics projects on Indian primates. He is also involved with Biology Olympiad as the leader of the Indian team.
- "Anindya Sinha - Faculty at NIAS". Archived from the original on 7 May 2012. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- Mukherjee, Treena (2 July 2012). "An obsession with owls". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- Bhattacharya, Papiya. "The mind of a monkey". Science in society. HST Network. Retrieved 3 July 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "TED Community, Main profile". TED. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- Entry in International Directory of Primatology People
- Profile on the Nature Conservation Foundation website
- Sinha, A. 2005 Not in their genes: Phenotypic flexibility, behavioural traditions and cultural evolution in wild bonnet macaques 30:1 pp. 51–64
- "Master filmmaker Tapan Sinha dead". The Indian Express. Kolkata. January 2009. Retrieved 19 July 2009.