|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
Number of employees
ANINE BING was launched in 2012 with headquarters in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
The founder and Creative Director, Anine Bing, has been in the fashion industry since the age of 15. Besides music and modeling, Bing has done several design collaborations with different brands. Eventually Anine began dreaming about making her own clothing line, a dream which finally became true. In the summer of 2012 her self-titled clothing line was launched and it became an instant success.
Bing says: “I want to create clothes that are easy to wear. The pieces should work just as good for everyday use as for a night out. To me the quality together with the fit are the two most important factors in a good piece of clothing, so naturally that’s what I focus on in the design”
“I am a mom, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to dress well. My aim is that regardless if you are a mom, a model, a lawyer or a teacher you should be able to find cool and suitable pieces from my label”.
The clothes are made of the finest materials, all according to Anine’s rock-bohemian style. Anine gets her inspiration from music, L.A. flea markets, bloggers and from life at large.
Born in Denmark of Danish/Brazilian ancestry, and growing up in Sweden, Anine has lived and worked in London, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Belgium, Hamburg, and Johannesburg. Bing began modeling at age 15 and has used that experience to create her own brand of clothing based on the model lifestyle.
Bing currently resides in Los Angeles together with her husband and children (a daughter and a son). Anine is currently blogging www.aninesworld.com
- "”Jag hade ångest och kände mig vilsen”". resume.se.
- "Designer Anine Bing is your next Scandi-Instagram-girl-crush". Vogue.com.au.
- "Q&A: Model-turned-designer Anine Bingâs sleek and chic designs arrive at pop-up shop in Vancouver". www.vancouversun.com.
- Schmidt, Ingrid (April 7, 2014). "Former models turned designers tap into L.A. then and now". LA Times. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- Weinberg, Jen (August 16, 2013). "Chic Peek: Designer-Model-Singer Anine Bing on How to Nail the California-Cool Look". Glamour. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- WONG, ZARA (28 May 2015). "Designer Anine Bing is your next Scandi-Instagram-girl-crush". Vogue. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- "Anine Bing". SOMA Magazine. Retrieved 22 September 2015.