|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
Number of employees
|Parent||ANINE BING Corporation|
Anine Bing was launched in 2012 with headquarters in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
In the summer of 2012 her self-titled clothing line was launched and it became an instant success.
Bing says: “I want to create clothes that are easy to wear. The pieces should work just as good for everyday use as for a night out. To me the quality together with the fit are the two most important factors in a good piece of clothing, so naturally that’s what I focus on in the design”
“I am a mom, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to dress well. My aim is that regardless if you are a mom, a model, a lawyer or a teacher you should be able to find cool and suitable pieces from my label”.
Born in Denmark of Danish/Brazilian ancestry, and growing up in Sweden, Anine has lived and worked in London, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Belgium, Hamburg, and Johannesburg. Bing began modeling at age 15 and has used that experience to create her own brand of clothing based on the model lifestyle.
Bing currently resides in Los Angeles together with her husband and children (a daughter and a son). Anine is currently blogging www.aninesworld.com
- "Jag hade ångest och kände mig vilsen". resume.se.
- "Designer Anine Bing is your next Scandi-Instagram-girl-crush". Vogue.com.au.
- "Q&A: Model-turned-designer Anine Bingâ s sleek and chic designs arrive at pop-up shop in Vancouver". www.vancouversun.com.
- Schmidt, Ingrid (April 7, 2014). "Former models turned designers tap into L.A. then and now". LA Times. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- Weinberg, Jen (August 16, 2013). "Chic Peek: Designer-Model-Singer Anine Bing on How to Nail the California-Cool Look". Glamour. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- WONG, ZARA (28 May 2015). "Designer Anine Bing is your next Scandi-Instagram-girl-crush". Vogue. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- "Anine Bing". SOMA Magazine. Retrieved 22 September 2015.