From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with anise.
|Look up anis or Anis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anis Ayari, Tunisian footballer
- Anis Boussaïdi, Tunisian footballer
- Anis Mohamed Youssef Ferchichi, a German rapper known as Bushido
- Anis Kachohi, French country singer
- Anis Mojgani, American spoken word poet
- Anis Nagi, Pakistani poet
- Anis Riahi, Tunisian decathlete
- Anis Selmouni, Moroccan athlete
- Anis Shimada, lead singer of the Japanese band Monoral
- Mir Babar Ali Anis (1803-1874), an Urdu poet from the northern India
- "Anis name meaning". She Knows. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.