Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anis or Anis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
People with the name
- Anis Ahmad, Pakistani social scientist, educationist and professor
- Anis Ahmed, Pakistani field hockey player
- Anis Ahmed (military officer), Pakistani military officer
- Anis Alamgir, Bangladeshi writer
- Anis Ananenka, Belarusian middle-distance runner
- Anis Ayari, Tunisian footballer
- Anis Boussaïdi, Tunisian footballer
- Anis Mohamed Youssef Ferchichi, a German rapper known as Bushido
- Anis Kachohi, French country singer
- Anis Mojgani, American spoken word poet
- Anis Nagi, Pakistani poet
- Anis al-Naqqash, Lebanese political analyst
- Anis Riahi, Tunisian decathlete
- Anis Selmouni, Moroccan athlete
- Anis Shimada, lead singer of the Japanese band Monoral
- Mir Babar Ali Anis (1803-1874), an Urdu poet from the northern India
- Mohammed Mohiedin Anis, Syrian car collector
The female version of Anis is Anisa or Anieca.
- "Anis name meaning". She Knows. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.