Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anita or ANITA may refer to:
- Anita (given name), people with the given name Anita
- Anita (singer) (born 1960), Austrian singer who took part in the 1984 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Anitta (singer) (born 1993), Brazilian pop singer.
- Amblypodia anita, species of lycaenid or blue butterfly found in Asia
- ANITA grade, group of plants, consisting of the most basal angiosperm lineages
- Anita, California, community in Butte County, California
- Anita, Indiana, former town in Hensley Township, Johnson County, Indiana
- Anita, Iowa, city in Cass County, Iowa
- Anita, Pennsylvania
- Batey Anita Airport, located in Consuelo, Dominican Republic
- Lake Anita State Park, state park in Cass County, Iowa, USA
- Santa Anita (disambiguation)
- Anita (1967 film), a 1967 Indian suspense film
- Anita (2009 film)
- Anita: Swedish Nymphet a 1973 erotic film
- Antarctic Impulse Transient Antenna (ANITA), experiment for the detection of cosmic neutrinos
- Hurricane Anita, Atlantic hurricane in 1977
- Sumlock ANITA calculator, world's first all-electronic desktop calculators
- Tropical Storm Anita (disambiguation)
- Anitta, son of Pithana, king of Kussara
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.