Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anita or ANITA may refer to:
- Anita (given name), people with the given name Anita
- Anita (singer) (born 1960), Austrian singer who took part in the 1984 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Anitta (singer) (born 1993), Brazilian pop singer.
- Amblypodia anita, species of lycaenid or blue butterfly found in Asia
- ANITA grade, group of plants, consisting of the most basal angiosperm lineages
- Anita, California, community in Butte County, California
- Anita, Indiana, former town in Hensley Township, Johnson County, Indiana
- Anita, Iowa, city in Cass County, Iowa
- Anita, Pennsylvania
- Batey Anita Airport, located in Consuelo, Dominican Republic
- Lake Anita State Park, state park in Cass County, Iowa, USA
- Santa Anita (disambiguation)
- Anita (1967 film), a 1967 Indian suspense film
- Anita (2009 film)
- Anita: Swedish Nymphet a 1973 erotic film
- Antarctic Impulse Transient Antenna (ANITA), experiment for the detection of cosmic neutrinos
- Hurricane Anita, Atlantic hurricane in 1977
- Sumlock ANITA calculator, world's first all-electronic desktop calculators
- Tropical Storm Anita (disambiguation)
- Anitta, son of Pithana, king of Kussara
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.