|Full name||Gara Anita|
4 March 1983 |
|Title||International Master (2009)
|Peak rating||2405 (January 2005)|
Anita Gara (born 4 March 1983) is a Hungarian chess player who holds the FIDE titles of International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She is five-time Hungarian women's champion (2000, 2001, 2009, 2013, 2016).
Gara has played for the Hungarian team in the Women's Chess Olympiad, Women's European Team Chess Championship and European Girls U18 Team Chess Championship. She won the individual bronze medal playing on board 5 in the 2016 Women's Chess Olympiad in Baku.
- "Gara Anita nyerte a női sakkbajnok" [Anita Gara has won the women's chess championship]. Origo.hu (in Hungarian). 2009-08-30. Retrieved 2011-10-08.
- "Gara Anita ötödször sakkbajnok". Index.hu (in Hungarian). 2016-05-01. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "USA and China take gold in Baku Chess Olympiad". Chessdom. 2016-09-13. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- Anita Gara rating card at FIDE
- Anita Gara chess games at 365Chess.com
- Anita Gara player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Anita Gara team chess record at OlimpBase.org
|This biographical article relating to a Hungarian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|