Anita Hassanandani Reddy
14 April 1981
Rohit Reddy (m. 2013)
Anita Hassanandani Reddy (born as Anita Hassanandani, 14 April 1981) is an Indian actress who has acted in multilingual films and serials. Her first role was in the serial Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii (2001). Her debut in movies was in the Tamil movie Varushamellam Vasantham. Her Bollywood debut was in Subhash Ghai's Taal (1999). In 2003 she became a household name as the lead Anjali in the hit television series Kkavyanjali. Currently, she is portraying the role of Shagun Arora in Ye Hai Mohabbatein and Vishakha in Naagin 3.
Anita has appeared in Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Punjabi films. After appearing as a model for EverYuth, Sunsilk, Boroplus and other brands, she made her debut on television in the daytime soap Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii. She made her debut in Tamil film with the movie Samurai in 2002 in a supporting role. She made her Hindi film debut with the 2003 thriller Kucch To Hai. She later worked in the films Krishna Cottage, a supernatural thriller; and Koi Aap Sa. She also starred in the television show Kavyanjali, playing the protagonist Anjali, a middle class girl marrying into a business tycoon's family. Other than her mainstream Bollywood film and television screen performances, she has also worked in some South Indian movies including Nenu Pelliki Ready, Thotti Gang and Nuvvu Nenu which later was remade as Yeh Dil in Hindi with Tusshar Kapoor. She appeared in a song in a Telugu movie, Nenunnanu.
- Taal (1999; Hindi)
- Nuvvu Nenu (2001; Telugu) as Vasundhara
- Varushamellam Vasantham (2002; Tamil) as Latha
- Samurai (2002; Tamil) as Deiva
- Sreeram (2002; Telugu) as Madhulatha
- Thotti Gang (2002; Telugu) as Venkata Lakshmi
- Kucch To Hai (2003; Hindi) as Natasha
- Yeh Dil (2003; Hindi) as Vasundhara Yadav
- Ninne Ishtapaddanu (2003; Telugu) as Sanjana/Sanju
- Aadanthe Ado Type (2003; Telugu) as Brinda
- Nenu Pelliki Ready (2003; Telugu) as Savitri
- Nenunnanu (2004; Telugu) special appearance
- Krishna Cottage (2004; Hindi) as Shanti
- Veera Kannadiga (2004; Kannada)
- Sukran (2005; Tamil) as Sandhya
- Silsiilay (2005; Hindi) as Piya
- Koi Aap Sa (2005; Hindi) as Simran / Simi
- Dus Kahaniyaan (2007; Hindi) as Simran
- Just Married (2007; Hindi) as Amrita
- Nayagan (2008 film) as Nila
- Ek Se Bure Do (2009; Hindi) as Payal
- Benny and Babloo (2010; Hindi) as Esha / Sarita
- Aha Naa Pellanta (2011; Telugu)
- Genius (2012; Telugu) Special appearance
- Ragini MMS 2 (2014; Hindi) as Gina
- Yaaran Da Katchup (2014; Punjabi) as Simrat
- Hero (2015; Hindi) as Radha's sister-in-law
- Manalo Okkadu (2016; Telugu) as Sravani
|2018||Galti Se Mis-Tech||Dhara Sehgal||ALT Balaji|||
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2005||Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress (Jury)||Anjali Kkavya Nanda||Kkavyanjali||Won|
|Indian Telly Awards||Best Onscreen Couple (With Eijaz Khan)||Won|
|2006||Best Actress In A Lead Role||Won|
|2014||Gold Awards||Best Actress In A Negative Role (Popular)||Shagun Arora||Yeh Hai Mohabbatein||Won|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress In A Negative Role (Drama)||Won|
|Television Style Awards||Most Stylish Vamp||Won|
- Goswami, Parismita (14 April 2016). "'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' actress Anita Hassanandani celebrates her birthday with Karan Patel and others". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2016-06-12.
- "Anita Hassanandani gets a special birthday gift from husband". The Indian Express. 12 April 2016. Retrieved 2016-06-12.
- Rauniyar-Reddy/articleshow/24239113.cms "Anita Hassanandani ties the knot with Rohit Reddy" Check
|url=value (help). Times of India. 16 October 2013. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- Sen, Sreejeeta. "Anita Hassanandani: It makes you nervous when you are stepping into a show like Naagin". Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "debut on the television screen". indianexpress.com. Retrieved 6 Jun 2012.
- "Movie Review : Krishna Cottage". sify.com.
- "Natasha Kavyanjali". YouTube.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anita Hasnandani.|