Larissa de Macedo Machado
30 March 1993
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
(m. 2017; div. 2018)
Larissa de Macedo Machado (born 30 March 1993), known professionally as Anitta, is a Brazilian singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, businesswoman and TV presenter. She rose to national fame with the release of her single "Show das Poderosas" in 2013.
After achieving commercial success with her debut single "Meiga e Abusada" in 2012, she signed a recording contract with Warner Music Brazil in January 2013. In July of the same year, she released her self-titled debut album which produced four successful singles and was certified platinum in Brazil. Her second studio album, Ritmo Perfeito (2014), also achieved commercial success in the country, and was accompanied by the release of her first live album Meu Lugar, on the same day. In 2015, she released her third studio album entitled Bang, which was certified platinum and spawned four successful singles "Deixa Ele Sofrer", the title track "Bang", "Essa Mina é Louca" and "Cravo e Canela". The album played a crucial role on establishing her almost dominant position in Brazilian pop music.
Between 2016 and 2018, Anitta embarked on numerous collaborations with artists such as Nile Rodgers, Maluma, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Alesso and J Balvin, among others. In 2017, she released her first Spanish song "Paradinha", which catapulted her partial transition to Spanish-language Latin pop and reggaeton music. Her collaboration on the same year with Colombian singer J Balvin "Downtown", became her breakthrough song in several Spanish-speaking countries. In 2019, she joined several collaborations with artists such as Madonna, Sofía Reyes, Rita Ora, Luis Fonsi, Ozuna and Black Eyed Peas. She later received critical acclaim for her trilingual fourth studio visual album, Kisses (2019), which earned her a nomination for the Latin Grammy Award for Best Urban Music Album. In March 2022, her Spanish single "Envolver" released by late 2021, from her fifth studio album Versions of Me (2022), topped the Global Top 50 chart on Spotify, making Anitta the first Brazilian artist and the first Latin artist with a solo song to do so.
Anitta was named by the Associação Paulista de Críticos de Arte (APCA) as the revelation of the year in music in 2013. She has received numerous accolades and several nominations at the Latin Grammy Awards, Latin American Music Awards, Billboard Latin Music Awards and Premios Lo Nuestro awards. Anitta has won five MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Brazilian Act, and became the first Brazilian artist to win the award for Best Latin American Act. In 2017, she was ranked as one of the most influential celebrities in social media according to Billboard.
Anitta was born Larissa de Macedo Machado in Rio de Janeiro, the youngest daughter of Míriam Macedo and Mauro Machado; her brother Renan Machado serves as her artistic producer. Her mother raised the two children by herself in the poor community of Honório Gurgel.
She began her career at 8 years old singing in the choir of Santa Luzia Church in Rio de Janeiro by the intervention of her maternal grandparents. At 11 years old, with the allowance she got, she decided to take English classes. She later received dance lessons provided by her mother's teacher. At 16, she finished a course in administration at a technical school in Rio de Janeiro. A year later, she decided to pursue an artistic career. That same year, she was the winner of the "Revelation of Music" award.
Anitta's stage name was inspired by the character Anita, from TV Globo TV series Presença de Anita. She thought the character "amazing" because "[she] could be sexy without looking vulgar, girl and woman at the same time".
2012–2013: Debut album and initial success
In 2010, Anitta was invited by funk carioca producer Renato Azevedo (known as Batutinha) to perform some tests after he saw one of her videos singing. After being approved, she signed with independent recording label Furacão 2000. That same year she released her first song on radio stations in Rio de Janeiro, the promotional single "Eu Vou Ficar", which was included on the Armagedom DVD, released by Furacão 2000. Advised by her producer, she decided to put another "t" in the stage name. A year later, the song "Fica Só Olhando" was included on the second version of the DVD.
Her first televised appearance was on May 16, 2012 on TV program Cante se Puder, on SBT, where she sang "Exttravasa", a song by Claudia Leitte, inside a beer cup. In June 2012 she signed to company K2L.
In January 2013, due to the success of the song "Meiga e Abusada" in Rio de Janeiro, Anitta signed a recording contract with Warner Music Group. "Meiga e Abusada" became one of the most requested songs in Brazilian radio stations in early 2013. A music video for the song was recorded in Las Vegas, and directed by American director Blake Farber, who has worked with Beyoncé. Her debut, self-titled debut album was released in June 2013.
The music video for the song "Show das Poderosas" received considerable attention by the media in May 2013, becoming the most watched music video on YouTube in Brazil, surpassing 160 million views. Also helping to music, which remained for weeks at the top of the best selling in iTunes Brazil, and making it the third most played song on the radio in the country in 2013. At the time, the singer's booking was estimated at $10.000 per concert
2014–2015: Meu Lugar and Ritmo Perfeito
Sales to the tickets for the recording of her first live album went on sale in November 2013. The event took place in Rio de Janeiro at HSBC Arena on February 15, 2014 and was attended by about 10,000 people. The album was previously titled Fantástico Mundo de Anitta, but was later renamed to Meu Lugar with the release of the song "Quem Sabe" on iTunes. The song "Blá Blá Blá" was released as the lead single from the album on March 23, 2014. It was a success, reaching number two on the Hot 100 Airplay chart in Brazil. The album was released on June 4, 2014, just a day after the release of her second studio album, Ritmo Perfeito.
The second single from the project was a song featuring rapper Projota titled "Cobertor", which reached number 43 on Brazilian charts. The following single "Na Batida" was released in July 2014. Its music video reached 1 million views on YouTube after just 24 hours. It was also a success on charts, peaking at number four on the Hot 100 Airplay chart. Other singles released from the album were "Ritmo Perfeito" and "No Meu Talento", featuring MC Guimê. In April 2014, she made her acting debut as Helena Boccato on comedy film Copa de Elite. In August 2014, she founded her own management company, Rodamoinho Produções Artísticas. In December, she also starred as goddess Solaris on television film Didi e o Segredo dos Anjos.
2015–2016: Bang and collaborations
Her third studio album Bang was released in October 2015. It was elected by Billboard Brasil as one of the most anticipated albums of the year. Its album cover art was signed by Giovanni Bianco, the same designer of American singer Madonna. Bang debuted at number three on the Brazilian albums chart with 40,000 copies sold at its first week. The album has sold 300,000 copies as of May 2016, surpassing sales of her debut album, which has sold 170,000 copies. It was also certified Platinum by the Associação Brasileira de Produtores de Discos (ABPD). The first single of the album, "Deixa Ele Sofrer", which was released on July 16, 2015 and reached the top of the iTunes Brazil chart. The song also made Anitta the first Brazilian singer to occupy the top of Spotify Brazil.
The following single, "Bang", was also a success, staying at number one on iTunes and Spotify for several days, and its music video becoming an international viral video and receiving over 320 million views on YouTube. Other singles released from the album were "Essa Mina É Louca" and "Cravo e Canela". In October 2015, the artist won the EMA Worldwide Act Latin America, being the first Brazilian artist to win the award. A collaboration with Jota Quest and Nile Rodgers, entitled "Blecaute", was released in November 2015.
In 2016, Anitta made her debut as a TV hostess on the third season of Multishow program Música Boa Ao Vivo. The singer was also featured on a remix of the song "Ginza", by singer J Balvin. In August 2016, she released a single titled "Sim ou Não" featuring Colombian singer Maluma, and performed at the 2016 Summer Olympics opening ceremony along with singers Caetano Veloso and Gilberto Gil after the parade of delegations. The next month, she signed a contract with talent agency William Morris Endeavor. In November 2016, she won the Best Brazilian Act category at the 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards.
In 2016 was also released the video game Just Dance 2017, which featured her single "Bang" as one of more than 40 tracks. On October 25, 2016, Ubisoft Brazil shot a flash mob in Avenida Paulista (São Paulo), where many people danced to the routine of the game in order to promote the new instalament of the series. Ubisoft also promoted an exclusive pocket show with the singer for the release of the game. There, the singer danced to her track in game. Meanwhile, interviews were released with Anitta talking about her song in the game and "Bang" was selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2016 World Cup.
2017–2018: Checkmate, Solo, international success and collaborations
In January 2017, the singer was featured on singles including "Loka", by female duo Simone & Simaria, and "Você Partiu Meu Coração", by Nego do Borel also featuring Wesley Safadão. In May 2017, "Switch", a collaboration with Australian rapper Iggy Azalea, became her first single in English to be released. The same month, she released a single in both Portuguese and Spanish titled "Paradinha". In June of the same year, the American group Major Lazer released "Sua Cara", along with her and drag queen singer Pabllo Vittar. The song is part of the band's fourth EP, Know No Better. In a matter of a few hours, the audio work exceeded the mark of 5 million views on YouTube. After its release, the song became an international hit, appearing as one hundred most played in Global Spotify, and spent more than five weeks on Billboard's Dance/Electronic Songs chart, making it the only Portuguese-language song in the United States. The music video was also a hit, reaching more than 20 million views in one day.
On September 3, Anitta released her first English-language single "Will I See You", a collaboration with Grammy award-winning producer and songwriter Poo Bear. It was the first song of the singer's project entitled CheckMate, in which she would release a new song a month. On October 13, in partnership with Swedish DJ Alesso, Anitta released the second song from CheckMate, titled "Is That for Me". On November 19, the singer released, in her second collaboration with J Balvin, another track from the CheckMate project, "Downtown". The composition became an international success, entering in the "Top 50 Global", list of the 50 most executed songs in the world, making Anitta the first Brazilian to appear in the ranking. On December 18, 2017, Anitta released a new single, "Vai Malandra", featuring MC Zaac, Maejor, Tropkillaz and DJ Yuri Martins; this was the fourth and last song from the CheckMate project.
In January 2018, another collaboration with J Balvin, "Machika", was released. Two months later, she released another single in Spanish, titled "Indecente". In April, she debuted her new TV show on Multishow titled Anitta Entrou no Grupo. In June, she performed at Rock in Rio festival in Lisbon. She also made concerts in nightclubs in Paris and London as part of the Made in Brazil tour. The same month, she released a single titled "Medicina". "Medicina" featured her for the second time in the Just Dance series with two exclusive routines for the same track. The latest one was presented at Just Dance 2019 World Cup in Brasil. In September, she was featured on a single by production duo Seakret, "Perdendo a Mão", featuring Jojo Maronttinni. Later that same month, she debuted as one of the coaches on La Voz... México. The next month, she was featured on Colombian singer Greeicy Rendón's single "Jacuzzi". In November, Anitta released a multilingual extended play (EP) titled Solo, which has three songs in different languages, among them "Veneno" and "Não Perco Meu Tempo". Anitta also announced that all songs on the EP would have their respective music videos, which were released simultaneously on the same date as the EP and was the subject of a Shots Studios-produced docu-series titled Vai Anitta, which aired on Netflix.
2019: Kisses and Brasileirinha
The year 2019, in Anitta's career, was marked by musical partnerships and participation in tracks by other singers.
In February 2019, the artist released five songs: "Terremoto" (whose music video is based on "I'm Still in Love with You" by Sean Paul.) with Kevinho; "Bola Rebola" (single similar to "Vai Malandra") with Tropkillaz, J Balvin and MC Zaac; a re-recording of "Zé do Caroço" with producers Jetlag; "Te Lo Dije" with Natti Natasha and "Favela Chegou" with Ludmilla. On March 15, the song "R.I.P." Mexican Sofía Reyes with participation of Brazilian and British Rita Ora.
On April 5, the singer's fourth studio album, entitled Kisses, was released. It was her first visual and trilingual album. In the United States, the album reached the fourth position on the Latin Pop Albums and number 16 on the Top Latin Albums charts. In Spain, the album reached forty-sixth position on the PROMUSICAE list. The album's lead single, "Poquito", with American rapper Swae Lee, was released in conjunction with the album.
Anitta is present in the soundtrack of the film UglyDolls that was released in April of the same year. The singer appears on the track "Ugly" which was recorded in three languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Anitta again partnered with Major Lazer, - the first in 2017 on the song "Sua Cara" - this time on "Make It Hot", a track released on June 19 and featured on the group's Music Is the Weapon album. On June 21, the song "Pa 'lante" was released along with Alex Sensation and Luis Fonsi. On July 11, "Muito Calor" was launched, a partnership between Anitta and the singer Ozuna. The song was part of the singer's third studio album, entitled Nibiru, but was removed for reasons that have not been clarified. On September 6, the partnership between Anitta and Léo Santana, "Contatinho", was launched. The song was recorded live, as the opening song of Léo Santana's DVD, called Levada do Gigante. Still in September, on the 30th, together with the group Black Eyed Peas, they released the single "Explosion".
On October 4, she collaborated with the singer Vitão, "Complicado". Anitta recorded the song "Pantera" for the soundtrack to the movie Charlie's Angels, released in October. In the same month, the artist started the Brasileirinha project, which had released songs in Portuguese only until December. The first single released was the song "Some Que Ele Vem Atrás" in partnership with the singer Marília Mendonça, the music video was recorded live during the 26th edition of the Brazilian Music Multishow Award. "Combatchy" was released in November as a second single, the song features singers Lexa, Luísa Sonza and MC Rebecca. On November 23, she participated in the opening show of the Copa Libertadores de América Final that took place in Peru alongside Colombian singer Sebástian Yatra and Argentine singers Fito Páez and Tini, performing the song "Y Dale Alegría A Mi Corazón". The third single from the Brasileirinha project, "Meu Mel", in partnership with the trio Melim, was released on December 13; "Até o Céu", a duet with MC Cabelinho and the last track of the project, was made available on December 20.
In June 2020, Anitta signed a recording contract with Warner Records in the U.S., ahead of her U.S. debut album expected to release later in 2020. The album will be executive produced by Ryan Tedder.
2020–present: Television and Versions of Me
In January 2020, she released the single "Jogação" with the band Psirico. The music video for the song was recorded live during "Ensaio da Anitta", a show that took place at Espaço das Américas, in São Paulo. The following month, the singer released the song "Rave de Favela" in partnership with the Brazilian singer MC Lan and the American group Major Lazer. Anitta also participated in the songs "Contando Lunares" by Spanish singer Don Patricio, "Joga Sua Potranca" by Brazilian DJ Gabriel do Borel and "Dança Assim" by Angolan musician Preto Show. Still in February, the singer participated in four episodes of the telenovela Amor de Mãe on TV Globo, playing Sabrina, a fan of the character Ryan (Thiago Martins), who ends up getting involved with him. During the social isolation due to the pandemic of COVID-19, Anitta premiered in May directly from her home the program Anitta Dentro da Casinha, broadcast by the channel Multishow. Anitta prepares her first album all in English (the fifth overall), after the trilingual bet on Kisses (2019). The singer confirmed that she has thirty songs ready and is currently selecting the tracks that will make her album, along with American businessman Brandon Silverstein. Ryan Tedder, lead singer of the band OneRepublic worked on the executive production of the disc, he is known for having worked on songs with Adele, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, among others. In an interview with Veja magazine, he said: “She understands the global culture and is prepared for the American market. Everyone in Los Angeles and New York wants to work with Anitta”. The information on the new album had been circulated on the internet in a post in the singer's biography on the website of S10 Entertainment, Silverstein's company, but after the news spread to the singer's fans the information was removed from the site.
In August 2020, Anitta released her first single in Italy with Fred de Palma, "Paloma" which became one of the most shamaz'ed songs of the month in the country. In August 2020 she was also featured on WC No Beat's album on a track called "Cena de Novela" alongside Djonga & PK and also featured on the trap song "Tá Com o Papato" of Papatinho with Dfideliz & BIN.
On September 18, 2020, Anitta started a new era in her international career, launching "Me Gusta", in partnership with Cardi B and Myke Towers. The song reached 17th position on the iTunes chart in the United States.
On 3 January 2022, it was announced that Anitta had signed a worldwide publishing agreement with Sony Music Publishing. Her Spanish single "Envolver" released by late 2021, topped the Global Top 50 on Spotify in March 2022, making Anitta the first Brazilian artist and the first Latin artist with a solo song to do so. It also become the most streamed song in a single-day in 2022 (7.278 million) at the time. On 31 March 2022, Anitta announced her fifth studio album, Versions of Me, would be released on 12 April. On July 6, 2022, Argentine singer Tini released "La Loto", a collaboration with Anitta and American singer Becky G, which served as the seventh single from Tini's upcoming fourth album. In the same month, she got her first nomination at the MTV Video Music Awards for "Envolver" in the "Best Latin" category, making her the first Brazilian artist to be nominated at the ceremony in 19 years, also, MTV confirmed her as performer of the show.
Of course I have my inspirations, I love it, I grew up listening to Mariah Carey, Rihanna. I love Beyoncé with passion, who has no way, the whole of Brazil, the whole world is a fan. So we do have our references, always. And it's super important for you to have an inspiration. (…) I really enjoy looking at my divas. ” (in Portuguese)
— Anitta about her influences.
During the production of her second album, Anitta quoted Katy Perry as influencing the new tracks. Other references cited by the singer also include the group Pussycat Dolls, and such singers as Madonna, Britney Spears, Kate Nash and Colbie Caillat. Among Brazilian pop artists, she was influenced by girl group Rouge. During an interview for the G1, Anitta mentioned the MPB singers Gal Costa and Caetano Veloso for always being renewed and risking themselves in other styles.
For The Line od Best Fit she revelead nine songs that inspired her. Among the artists she cited Mariah Carey, Luis Miguel, Beyoncé, Sean Paul, Nina Simone, CeCe Peniston, Flyleaf, Belle and Sebastian, Funk Como Le Gusta and Selena.
Soon after reaching stardom, Anitta was described as a sex symbol by the media. In 2015, she was voted the sexiest woman by VIP magazine readers. She believes that by working "with the sensuality thing", her artwork is not taken seriously by a part of the critics and the public. The singer expressed her frustration by saying, "[...] people think you have no talent, no intelligence. I can be intelligent and have the will to be sensual."
The singer was listed by Vogue magazine as one of the 100 most influential and creative people in the world. Anitta was chosen for the ranking because of her "positivity engagement around the body illustrated by the affirmative choice to display her untold image in the "Vai Malandra" music video.
Anitta is one of the most influential celebrities in social networks. In June 2017, it appeared in the Social 50 ranking of the North American Billboard like the 15th most influential artist of the world in the social networks, repeating, among other times, its appearance in December, when it was in the tenth position. In March 2018, she won the iHeart Music Awards in the Social Star category.
During the 2018 Brazilian elections, the singer publicly posted a video for the #EleNão (#NotHim) campaign, against leading Brazilian presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro. Since then she's been vocal against him and his government.
After achieving success, Anitta associated its image with several brands. Often referred to as a "marketing case," Anitta said she feels praised when she is described as such. She explained: "I'm happy when I see people believe that I'm a marketing case because I'm the one who does my marketing. I studied marketing, I graduated in pre-college administration, I had a marketing class, all my marketing I'm the one who plans, I do it, I feel praised when I see people saying that." She also described as" co-branding "her strategy of partnering with foreign artists to lead their work to other markets.
Anitta wore more colorful printed dresses early in her career, with cropped top combinations, short jeans and plaid blouses and caps. After the release of the album Bang (2015), the style of the singer began to make references to pop art. She has already stated that she likes to wear clothes from the brands Moschino and Givenchy. In an interview with EGO.com, she said, "Being stylish is having an attitude, having an uncommon sense of being authentic, having style is having a good mood."
Anitta is bisexual and identifies as part of the LGBTQ+ community. She dated Mr. Thug, the lead vocalist of Bonde da Stronda, from early 2011 until the end of 2012. The singer also had a relationship with her dancer Ohana Lefundes, with the doctor Pamela Tosatti and with the actor and model Pablo Morais. On November 17, 2017, she married businessman Thiago Magalhães, with whom she had been in contact since May of the same year. The couple officialized the union under total separation of goods. They announced their separation in September 2018. From June 2019, she was dating Pedro Scooby, until their breakup in August 2019. She also began dating Gabriel David in February 2020, but they broke up in April that year. One month later, she began dating television host Gui Araújo, until they broke up in June of that year. On June 12, 2022, Dia dos Namorados (Lovers' Day) in Brazil, Anitta revealed that she is dating Canadian record producer Murda Beatz.
In January 2019, after watching the documentary Cowspiracy (2014), she started transitioning to veganism. PETA named her one of the Most Beautiful Vegan Celebrities of 2022, along with singer/songwriter Lenny Kravitz.
- Turnê Show das Poderosas (2013–14)
- Turnê Meu Lugar (2014–16)
- Bang Tour (2016–17)
- Kisses Tour (2019-2020)
This is a chronologically-ordered list of films and television shows in which Anitta has appeared.
|Copa de Elite||2014||Helena Boccato|||
|Didi e o Segredo dos Anjos||2014||Goddess Soláris|
|Meus 15 Anos||2017||Herself|
|Minha Vida em Marte||2018||Herself|||
|Hitpig||2022||Letícia dos Anjos|||
|Amor à Vida||2013||Herself||TV Globo||Episode: "December 12, 2013"|||
|Sai do Chão||2014||Host||TV Globo||Episode: "January 19, 2014"|||
|Dança dos Famosos||2014||Participant||TV Globo||Season 11|||
|Vai Que Cola||2014||Anitta (fictional version)||Multishow||Episode: "As Poderosas"
Episode: "Ausência de Anitta"
|Alto Astral||2015||Herself||TV Globo||Episode: "May 4, 2015"|||
|Osmar the First Slice of the Loaf||2015||Pãonitta||Gloob||Episode: "Show das Pãoderosas"|||
|Tomara que Caia||2015||Policial Pereira||TV Globo||Episode: "July 19, 2015"|||
|TVZ||2015–18||Special Host||Multishow||Episode: "October 9, 2015"
Episode: "January 14, 2016"
Episode: "October 31, 2016"
Episode: "October 12, 2018"
|Música Boa Ao Vivo||2016–17||Host||Multishow||Season 3–4|
|Chacrinha, o Eterno Guerreiro||2017||Herself||Canal Viva||Special of 100 years of Chacrinha|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||2017||NBC||Musical Guest: "May 25, 2017"|||
|Adnight Show||2017||TV Globo||Episode: "December 14, 2017"|
|Anitta Entrou no Grupo||2018–19||Host||Multishow|||
|La Voz... México||2018||Judge||Las Estrellas||Season 7|||
|Clube da Anittinha||2018–present||Anittinha||Gloob||Original voice|
|Amor de Mãe||2020||Sabrina||TV Globo||Episodes: "82, 83, 84 & 85"|||
|Anitta Dentro da Casinha||2020||Host||Multishow|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||2020||Herself||CBS||Musical Guest: "August 20, 2020"|
|Anitta: Made in Honório||2020||Netflix||Docuserie|
|Ilhados com Beats||2021||IGTV||Reality show|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||2022||NBC||Guest: "January 31, 2022"|
Awards and nominations
Latin Grammy Awards
A Latin Grammy Award is an accolade by the Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences to recognize outstanding achievement in the music industry. Anitta has received six nominations.
|2014||Best Brazilian Song||"Zen"||Nominated|
|2016||Best Urban Fusion/Performance||"Pra Todas Elas" (with Tubarão and Maneirinho)||Nominated|
|2018||"Sua Cara" (with Major Lazer & Pabllo Vittar)||Nominated|
|Best Urban Song||"Downtown" (with J. Balvin)||Nominated|
|2019||Best Urban Music Album||Kisses||Nominated|
|2020||Best Urban Song||"Rave de Favela" (with MC Lan, Anitta, BEAM and Major Lazer)||Nominated|
MTV Europe Music Award
A MTV Europe Music Award is an accolade by the MTV Europe Music Award to recognize outstanding achievement in the music industry. Anitta has received four nominations.
|2014||Best Brazilian Act||Anitta||Won|
|Best Latin American Act||Nominated|
|Best Brazilian Act||Won|
|Indicates a now former world record holder|
|Publication||Year||World record||Record holder||Ref.|
|Guinness World Records||2022||First solo Latin artist to reach No.1 on Spotify||Anitta|||
|2015||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Artist Brazil||Anitta||Nominated|
|2016||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Artist Brazil||Nominated|
|Prêmio Jovem Brasileiro||Best Singer||Won|
|BreakTudo Awards||Female Artist Brazilian||Nominated|
|2017||Prêmio Multishow||Best Singer||Won|
|Best Song||"Sim ou Não"||Won|
|Breakdown Awards||Female Artist Brazilian||Anitta||Won|
|Prêmio Jovem Brasileiro||Female Artist||Won|
|2018||iHeartRadio Music Awards||Social Star Award||Won|
|MTV Millennial Awards México||Hit del Año||"Downtown"||Won|
|MTV Millennial Awards||Video del Año||"Machika"||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Music Web Star||Anitta||Nominated|
|Latin American Music Awards||Favorite Video||“Medicina”||Won|
|ERES México Awards||Best Music Video||"Downtown"||Won|
|Daf Bama Music Awards||Best Female and Best Brazilian Act||Anitta||Won|
|ERES México Awards||Best singer||Won|
|The GQ Mexico Awards||Best international singer||Won|
|The Pop Hub Jingle Bells Awards||The Best Latin Star||Won|
|Multishow Brazilian Music Award||Best Music Video||"Vai Malandra"||Won|
|Melhores do Ano||Best singer||Anitta||Won|
|2019||Tu Música Urban Awards||Best International Female Artist||Nominated|
|International Golden Panther Music Awards||Best Brazilian Artist||Nominated|
|The Pop Hub Awards||Favorite Latin Star||Nominated|
|Lo Nuestro Awards||New artist||Nominated|
|Social Artist of the Year||Nominated|
|Urban Female Artist of the Year||Nominated|
|Billboard Latin Music Awards||Social Artist Of The Year||Nominated|
|Best Female Artist||Nominated|
|ASCAP Latin Music Awards||Songs of the Year||Won|
|MTV Millennial Awards México||Music Of The Year||"R.I.P."||Nominated|
|Premios Juventud||Choreographies that kill me||Nominated|
|Latin American Music Awards||Favorite Video||Won|
|MTV Millennial Awards Brazil||Clip of the Year||"Banana"||Won|
|Top Music Universe Awards||Latin Video Of The Year||Nominated|
|BreakTudo Awards||Hit of the Year||"Bola Rebola"||Nominated|
|The LUKAS Awards||Song of the year||"Downtown"||Nominated|
|International artist of the year||Anitta||Nominated|
|Concert by international Artist of the year||Nominated|
|2020||Tu Música Urban Awards||Best New Generation Female Artist||Nominated|
|BreakTudo Awards||Brazilian Female Artist||Won|
|Brazilian Hit||"Desce Pro Play (Pa Pa Pa)"||Nominated|
|Brazilian Music Video||"Combatchy"||Won|
|Brazilian Pop Icon||Anitta||Won|
|Meus Prêmios Nick||Favorite Music Artist||Nominated|
|Prêmio Jovem Brasileiro||Best Singer||Nominated|
|MTV Millennial Awards Brazil||Musical Artist||Won|
|Best National Duet||"Combatchy"||Won|
|"Desce Pro Play (Pa Pa Pa)"||Nominated|
|Anthem of the Year||Nominated|
|Multishow Brazilian Music Award||Best Singer||Anitta||Nominated|
|Song of the Year||"Desce Pro Play (Pa Pa Pa)"||Nominated|
|2021||Gold Derby Music Awards||Best Latin Artist||Anitta||Won|
|Premios Juventud||Colaboración OMG ||Me Gusta (feat Cardi B & Myke Towers)||Nominated|
|NRJ Music Awards ||Collaboration Francophone de l'année||"Mon Soleil"||Nominated|
|2022||MTV Video Music Awards||Best Latin||"Envolver"||Pending|
- Kheraj, Alim (September 24, 2018). "Class of 2018: Are these the pop icons of the future?". BBC. Retrieved February 24, 2021.
- "Perfil: Anitta" (in Portuguese). Dicionário Cravo Albin da Música Popular Brasileira. Archived from the original on November 3, 2013. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Até o cocô! Veja se você tem uma amizade como Anitta e Nego do Borel". Uol.
- "Anitta desabafa: "No Brasil esperam o ídolo morrer pra falar bem"". Uol.
- Marti, Diana (August 6, 2016). "5 Things To Know About Anitta, Olympic Opening Ceremony Performer". E! Online. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "What to Expect at the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony". Paste Magazine. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Vencedores do Prêmio Jovem Brasileiro 2016 e 2015". BreakTudo. October 8, 2016. Retrieved October 11, 2016.
- "Nego do Borel e Anitta rebatem críticas após fotos sensuais: "Duda sabe que somos irmãos"". gauchazh.
- "ANITTA FESTEJA DISCO DE OURO POR RITMO PERFEITO". EGO. Retrieved October 11, 2014.
- "Anitta alcança topo do iTunes com seu primeiro álbum de vídeo "Meu Lugar"". Portal Pop Line. May 20, 2014. Retrieved October 11, 2016.
- "First solo Latin artist to reach No.1 on Spotify". Guinness World Records. Retrieved August 6, 2022.
- "EMA 2015: Anitta se consagra e ganha prêmio "Worldwide Act: Latin America"". Portal Pop Line. Retrieved October 11, 2015.
- Pernambuco, Diario de (June 9, 2017). "Anitta supera Rihanna e Shakira em lista de artistas mais influentes da Billboard". Diário de Pernambuco. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Billboard elege Anitta como 15ª artista mais influente do mundo". exame.abril.com.br. June 9, 2017. Archived from the original on July 8, 2018. Retrieved October 18, 2017.
- "Billboard corrige posição da Anitta na Hot 100". portalpopline.
- Torres, Leonardo (May 6, 2014). "Anitta lançará álbum de inéditas em duas versões: de estúdio e ao vivo". Portal POPLine. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Com casa cheia, Anitta lança o DVD 'Meu lugar' em show no Rio" (in Brazilian Portuguese). TV Globo. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Mães lindas de Anitta e Arthur Aguiar roubam a cena; veja quem está no 'Tamanho Família' de 24/7" (in Brazilian Portuguese). TV Globo. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Anitta comemora os 10 milhões de visualizações de 'Show das poderosas': 'Amo muito'" (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Anitta: O primeiro beijo, a emoção com o telefonema de Ivete e outras histórias contadas no bairro onde ela cresceu". Globo.com. July 7, 2013.
- "Cantora Anitta é eleita a revelação do ano na música pela APCA - Notícias - UOL Entretenimento" (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Anitta, a preparada da vez" (in Brazilian Portuguese). Globo.com. July 21, 2013. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Armagedon II (Ao Vivo)". iMúsica. March 7, 2017. Archived from the original on September 17, 2013.
- Paulo Dell Santo, João (May 15, 2012). "Fast food vira tema de provas do "Cante se Puder"". RD1. Archived from the original on May 28, 2017. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- Essinger, Silvio (July 21, 2013). "Anitta, a preparada da vez". O Globo. Globo.com. Retrieved September 1, 2013.
- "'Mulheres estão tomando lugar dos homens no funk', diz MC Anitta" (in Brazilian Portuguese). April 17, 2013. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Ingressos para gravação do DVD de Anitta custam de R$ 40 a R$ 160" [Tickets for Anitta’s DVD recording cost from R$ 40 to R$ 160] (in Portuguese). G1. November 29, 2013. Retrieved March 27, 2014.
- Costa, Mariana (February 16, 2014). "Em novo DVD, Anitta reduz presença do funk e faz novos arranjos para hits" (in Portuguese). Universo Online. Retrieved March 27, 2014.
- Costa, Mariana (February 5, 2014). "DVD ao vivo de Anitta terá referências a Tim Burton e Cirque du Soleil" (in Portuguese). Universo Online. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Meu Lugar (Deluxe Version) de Anitta no Apple Music". iTunes Store. June 3, 2014. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Anitta - Blá Blá Blá". iTunes Store. August 6, 2016. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Too 100 Billboard Brasil - Semanal". Billboard Brasil. Archived from the original on August 9, 2014. Retrieved July 5, 2014.
- "Top semanal Billboard". Billboard Brasil. September 13, 2014. Archived from the original on March 6, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "Clipe de Anitta atinge 1 milhão de views". Portal de Notícias. July 31, 2014. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "Top semanal Billboard". Billboard Brasil. September 20, 2014. Archived from the original on October 26, 2014. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Torres, Leonardo (December 11, 2014). "Continuação de "Ritmo Perfeito"? Anitta também vai lançar clipe para música "No Meu Talento": veja prévia" (in Portuguese). Portal POPLine.
- "15 músicos que já tiveram papéis no cinema" (in Portuguese). Todateen. January 26, 2016. Archived from the original on April 9, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "Anitta: do palco para as telinhas, Anitta aparece poderosa em filme - Anitta Notícias". gshow.globo.com. November 10, 2014.
- "Anitta, Sandy e Wanessa estão entre os lançamentos mais esperados para 2015 pela Billboard Brasil" (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on August 29, 2018. Retrieved November 1, 2015.
- "Bang: Anitta divulga novas fotos promocionais do seu novo álbum" (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on October 7, 2015. Retrieved November 1, 2015.
- "Anitta recebe certificado de ouro com novo álbum 'Bang'" (in Portuguese). Portal POPLine. Archived from the original on July 8, 2017. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- SOLER, Alessandro (April 29, 2016). "Anitta: a construção de uma estrela" (in Portuguese). União Brasileira de Compositores. Archived from the original on April 30, 2016. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Poderosa! Anitta quebra recorde de vendas na carreira com 'Bang'". Globo.com. May 14, 2016. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- Torres, Leonardo (December 11, 2014). ""Deixa Ele Sofrer": novo single da Anitta data de lançamento revelada" (in Portuguese). Portal POPLine.
- "Anitta se torna a primeira cantora brasileira a ocupar o ranking do Spotify". Pure People. May 6, 2015. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- Apaza, Kevin (June 6, 2016). "Brazil's Anitta Releases English Version Of "BANG" And The USA Better Get Ready For It! [Listen]". Direct Lyrics. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- Dia, O (April 13, 2016). "Jota Quest comemora 20 anos de carreira com show na Fundição Progresso".
- ‘Blecaute’, nova música de Jota Quest, terá a participação de Anitta e Nile Rodgers, extra.globo.com; accessed March 31, 2018.
- "Anitta estreia como apresentadora do 'Música Boa ao Vivo', no Multishow".
- Flores, Griselda (August 3, 2016). "Anitta 'Never Imagined' She'd Be Performing at Rio Olympics Opening Ceremony". Billboard. Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Anitta Signs With William Morris Endeavor". Billboard. September 29, 2016. Retrieved May 14, 2017.
- "Anitta vence o Europe Music Awards 2016 como melhor artista brasileira". globo.com. November 2016.
- "Just Dance 2017: Anitta fala sobre música e coreografia de 'Bang'". IGN Brasil (in Brazilian Portuguese). November 4, 2016. Retrieved July 13, 2020.
- "Saiba por que o single 'Loka' beneficia tanto Anitta como Simone & Simaria". G1 (in Portuguese). Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- "Nego do Borel - Você Partiu Meu Coração - Anitta - Wesley Safadão". iTunes Store. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- "Iggy Azalea Previews New Single 'Switch' Featuring Anitta: Watch". Idolator. April 25, 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2017.
- "Iggy Azalea Previews New Single 'Switch' Featuring Anitta: Watch". Idolator (in Portuguese). Retrieved May 11, 2017.
- "Anitta e Pabllo Vittar são super empoderadas na música 'Sua Cara'". Revista Veja. Retrieved June 11, 2017.
- ""Sua Cara": single entra no Top 100 do Spotify mundial". portalpopline.com.br (in Portuguese). August 7, 2017. Retrieved October 18, 2017.
- ""Sua Cara": Major Lazer, Anitta e Pabllo Vittar seguem no Top 40 de parada da Billboard". portalpopline.com.br (in Portuguese). September 6, 2017. Retrieved October 18, 2017.
- "Pabllo Vittar Interview on LGBTQ Issues in Brazil & More". Billboard.com. November 16, 2017.
- "Anitta Celebrates Poo Bear's Birthday With New Single 'Will I See You'". Billboard. September 4, 2017. Retrieved September 8, 2017.
- "Anitta divulga clipe de 'Is that for me', música em parceria com Alesso" (in Portuguese). Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- "Anitta é a primeira brasileira a chegar ao top 50 global do Spotify, com a música 'Downtown'" (in Portuguese). November 25, 2017. Retrieved November 26, 2017.
- Dia, O (December 15, 2017). ""Vai Malandra' é a minha grande tacada", conta Anitta".
- "J Balvin, Anitta & Jeon Are War-Ready in 'Machika' Premiere: Watch". Billboard.com. January 19, 2018.
- "Anitta Drops New Single â€˜Indecenteâ€™: Listen". Billboard.com. March 26, 2018.
- ""Anitta é a maior artista pop brasileira atualmente": cantora faz Trianon tremer em Paris". Rfi.fr. June 26, 2018.
- "Meet Anitta, the Brazilian pop megastar: 'the music world underestimates powerful women like me' | NME". NME. July 6, 2018.
- Editors, Vulture (July 26, 2018). "5 Best New Songs of the Week: The 1975, A$AP Rocky & Tyler the Creator, Anitta". Vulture.com.
|last=has generic name (help)
- "Just Dance 2019 – Just Dance Unlimited adiciona música "Medicina" de Anitta; Confira mais adições do mês de março". Switch Brasil (in Brazilian Portuguese). March 7, 2019. Retrieved July 13, 2020.
- "Nova coreografia de Medicina, da Anitta, será lançado em Just Dance Unlimited". IGN Brasil (in Brazilian Portuguese). March 31, 2019. Retrieved July 13, 2020.
- "Nova música de Anitta, 'Perdendo a Mão', é uma indireta para o ex Thiago Magalhães". TV Foco. September 12, 2018.
- "Ellos son los nuevos coaches de 'La Voz… México'". La Verdad Noticias.
- "Greeicy & Anitta's 'Jacuzzi' Video: Watch". Billboard.com. October 25, 2018.
- "Anitta Releases Epic Tri-Lingual EP â€˜Soloâ€™: Watch". Billboard.com. November 9, 2018.
- Spangler, Todd (July 12, 2018). "Netflix Orders Docu-Series on Anitta, Brazilian Music and Social Star, From Shots Studios (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved September 14, 2018.
- ""Solo": as curiosidades por trás do lançamento triplo da Anitta e clipes de 'Goals", "Não Perco Meu Tempo" e "Veneno"". Portalpopline.com.br (in Brazilian Portuguese). November 9, 2018. Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- "Anitta's 'Thank U, Next' Cover: Listen". Billboard.com. January 23, 2019.
- "Anitta anuncia "Kisses", álbum trilingue com dez músicas, para 5 de abril". Entretenimento.uol.com.br (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- Kisses by Anitta, April 5, 2019, retrieved March 29, 2020
- "Anitta". Billboard.com. Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- "Anitta". Billboard.com. Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- Maia, Simony (April 5, 2019). "Anitta e Swae Lee liberam single "Poquito"". The Hype Stuff (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- UglyDolls (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) por Vários intérpretes (in Brazilian Portuguese), April 26, 2019, retrieved March 29, 2020
- "Anitta canta no álbum de Madonna um funk português lançado em 2018 na voz da cantora luso-brasileira Blaya". G1.globo.com (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- Make It Hot - Single por Major Lazer & Anitta (in Brazilian Portuguese), June 19, 2019, retrieved March 29, 2020
- Torres, Leonardo (June 21, 2019). "Anitta está no Top 10 do iTunes em cinco países, com três músicas diferentes". Portalpopline.com.br (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- Brasília, Redação Jornal de (October 4, 2019). ""Complicado", novo single de Vitão, conta com a participação de Anitta". Jornaldebrasilia.com.br (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- "Anitta lança música para a adaptação de 'As Panteras'". Veja.abril.com.br (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- "Anitta chega 'até o céu' com MC Cabelinho no quarto single do projeto 'Brasileirinha'". G1.globo.com (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- "Anitta Signs With Warner Records, Will Soon Launch US Debut Album". Billboard. June 18, 2020. Retrieved September 18, 2020.
- Exposito, Suzy (June 18, 2020). "Brazilian Pop Star Anitta Announces New Deal With Warner Music". Rolling Stone. Retrieved June 20, 2020.
- "TOP 10 ITALYA - Shazam". Top Shazam Italy.
- "anitta-top-20-itunes-estados-unidos". POPline. September 18, 2020.
- "Sony Music Publishing Signs Global Pop Superstar Anitta to Global Deal". PR Newswire. January 3, 2022. Retrieved January 3, 2022.
- "Sony Music Publishing signs global deal with Brazilian pop star Anitta". Music Business Worldwide. January 4, 2022. Retrieved January 4, 2022.
- Línea, Bloomberg (March 25, 2022). "Anitta Becomes First Brazilian Artist to Hit No. 1 on Spotify". Bloomberg Línea. Retrieved March 27, 2022.
- @anitta (March 31, 2022). "Versions Of Me The album April 12th" (Tweet). Retrieved April 1, 2022 – via Twitter.
- Mier, Tomás (July 7, 2022). "Latina Reinas Tini, Becky G, and Anitta Join Forces on 'La Loto'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved July 7, 2022.
- Aswad, Jem; Aswad, Jem (July 26, 2022). "MTV VMA 2022 Nominations Revealed: Kendrick Lamar, Lil Nas X, Jack Harlow, Harry Styles, More". Variety. Retrieved August 9, 2022.
- "Anitta, J Balvin and More Performers Revealed for 2022 MTV Video Music Awards". E! Online. August 5, 2022. Retrieved August 9, 2022.
- Lorentz, Braulio (August 13, 2013). "Primeiro disco de Anitta após fama foge do funk e busca ser pop 'colante'" (in Portuguese). G1. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- "De volta ao funk: Anitta lança clipe de "Vai Malandra", gravado no Vidigal". Rede TV. August 12, 2013. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Anitta vai lançar novo single em espanhol: Paradinha". LatinPop Brasil. August 12, 2013. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Anitta lança clipe com partipação de Projota e levada R&B". Virgula. August 12, 2013. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Anitta lança clipe de "Bang" com referências de pop art". RICTV. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Anitta lança single com Alesso para se impor na cena eletrônica mundial" (in Portuguese). G1. August 13, 2013. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- "Anitta lança música com batidas de reggae". RICTV. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Anitta lança o reggaeton sexy "Downtown" com J Balvin". Papel Pop. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- Shock, Redacción (July 16, 2019). "¿Qué opina Anitta de Pabllo Vittar, Caetano Veloso, Shakira o Madonna?". Shock (in Spanish). Retrieved June 9, 2022.
- "DeFrenteComGloss: Anitta". Hugo Gloss. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- "Anitta fala sobre Beyoncé ser sua inspiração". beyoncenow.net. Archived from the original on February 2, 2019. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- "Anitta fala sobre Beyoncé ser sua inspiração". Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- "No "Altas Horas", Anitta tieta Sandy: "Sei cantar todas as músicas"". UOL. July 4, 2013. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "Anitta: Beyoncé e Pussycat Dolls". Estação Notícia. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- "No Rio, Anitta chama meninos no palco e diz que é 'investimento'". G1. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "Em desafio musical, Anitta comenta ídolos: 'Dançava Britney no espelho'". O Globo. July 16, 2013. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- "Anitta tieta Li Martins, ex-Rouge, e relembra hits do grupo no programa de Sabrina Sato na Record!". Purebreak. January 29, 2016.
- "De biquíni, Anitta se diverte ao cantar 'Beijo molhado', da Rouge, em karaokê com amigo". Extra. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- "Nine Songs: Anitta". The Line of Best Fit. Retrieved June 9, 2022.
- "Anitta reclama de sua imagem de símbolo sexual: "tenho obrigação de ser gostosa"". Purepeople. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- "Veja imagens da funkeira Anitta". UOL. August 14, 2013. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
Novo símbolo sexual do país, a funkeira Anitta revelou à seção 20P da revista "Playboy" que, no momento, não tem pretensões de posar nua e o que não pode faltar entre quatro paredes para a transa ser perfeita
- Só, Pedro (May 31, 2017). "Ensaio VIP: A presença de Anitta". Editora Abril. Vip. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- Da Redação (August 8, 2017). "Anitta no Superbonita: "Posso ser inteligente e sensual"". Capricho. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- Assumpção, Guilherme (December 1, 2017). "Anitta, eleita Mulher do Ano, arranca aplausos com discurso feminista: "Vou continuar lutando"". PureBreak. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- "VogueWorld 100". Vogue. February 27, 2018.
- "Anitta e Mc Soffia representam o Brasil em lista da Vogue das pessoas mais influentes e criativas do mundo | MTV Brasil". MTV Brasil. Retrieved March 14, 2018.
- Pernambuco, Diario de (June 9, 2017). "Anitta supera Rihanna e Shakira em lista de artistas mais influentes da Billboard". Diário de Pernambuco.
- "Billboard elege Anitta como 15ª artista mais influente do mundo | EXAME". exame.abril.com.br. Archived from the original on July 8, 2018. Retrieved October 18, 2017.
- "Anitta entra no 'top 10' de artistas mais comentados em redes sociais no mundo, diz revista 'Billboard'". G1 (in Brazilian Portuguese).
- Paulo, iG São (December 27, 2017). "Cantora Anitta entra no top 10 do ranking Social 50 da Billboard - Celebridades - iG". Gente (in Brazilian Portuguese).
- "Anitta leva prêmio no iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018; veja lista completa de ganhadores". G1 (in Brazilian Portuguese).
- Hypeness, Redação (August 23, 2019). "Anitta se posiciona em defesa da Amazônia: 'Pode mandar ameaça e xingar, não me preocupo'". Hypeness. Retrieved March 27, 2022.
- "Anitta posta desabafo sobre queimadas na Amazônia e questão indígena - Emais". Estadão (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 27, 2022.
- Hypeness, Redação (September 24, 2018). "Anitta adere ao movimento #EleNão e desafia Ivete Sangalo e Claudia Leitte". Hypeness. Retrieved March 27, 2022.
- Povo, O. (November 23, 2021). "Anitta rebate crítica de Bolsonaro: "Também faria isso se eu fosse ruim!"". O POVO (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 27, 2022.
- Os dez principais fatos de marketing de 2017 meioemensagem.com.br
- Anitta, um caso de marketing que vale a pena ser estudado Archived April 8, 2018, at the Wayback Machine adnews.com.br
- 'Gosto quando dizem que sou caso de marketing': 20 minutos na presença de Anitta bbc.com. BBC Brasil. Consultado em 17 de março de 2018
- Anitta fala da investida no mercado internacional: "sou eu que faço acontecer" Globo.com.O Globo. Consultado em 17 de março de 2018.
- "Looks de Anitta: veja 100 fotos e inspire-se no estilo sexy e divertido da cantora!". Niely.com. October 16, 2015. Retrieved July 6, 2017.
- "Anitta fala de estilo: 'Ser cafona é vestir algo que todo mundo espera'". EGO.com. March 10, 2016. Retrieved July 6, 2017.
- Levine, Nick C (August 19, 2019). "How Anitta became Brazil's biggest pop star". Dazed. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
I have a huge LGBT audience, and I’m bisexual – but when you see me, if I don’t tell you I’m bisexual, I don’t have the physical representation of the LGBT (community).
- "Anitta assume sua bissexualidade: "faço parte da comunidade LGBTQ+"". September 19, 2018. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Thiago Trindade (February 12, 2012). "MC Anitta posa com o namorado e revela: 'a gente é bem foguento'". Globo.com. Extra. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Musa do funk: Conheça as curvas da sensual Anitta". R7. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Veja o charme de Diego Thug, do Bonde da Stronda". Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Anitta é surpreendida com relato de ex-namorado em programa de TV: "Ela é meio podre"". NaTelinha (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved March 27, 2022.
- "Termina relacionamento de Anitta e Pablo Morais". Ego.com. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Anitta se casa com empresário Thiago Magalhães". F5. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Anitta diz que está muito feliz com casamento com Thiago Magalhães". F5. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Anitta se casou com Thiago Magalhães em separação total de bens. Entenda!". Purepeople (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Veja primeira foto de Anitta com novo namorado". Correio (jornal). Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Anitta casou com o empresário Thiago Magalhães, afirma colunista". Correio Braziliense. November 17, 0211. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Anitta is far from social networks after divorce and fans have noticed it!".
- Braziliense, Correio (June 1, 2019). "Anitta e Pedro Scooby assumem namoro". Correio Braziliense (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved June 3, 2019.
- "Pedro Scooby fala sobre fim com Anitta:"Ela terminou por telefone"". Metrópoles (in Brazilian Portuguese). August 30, 2019. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- "Anitta assume namoro com sambista Gabriel David - Emais". Estadão (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved July 12, 2020.
- "Acabou! Anitta termina relacionamento com empresário Gabriel David". www.purepeople.com.br (in Breton). Retrieved July 12, 2020.
- "Após vídeo juntos, Gui Araújo confirma namoro com Anitta em live" [After video together, Gui Araújo confirms dating with Anitta in live]. Capricho (in Portuguese).
- "Gui Araújo fala sobre namoro com Anitta e quarentena em casal: "Ela é um ícone de fogosidade"" [Gui Araújo talks about dating with Anitta and quarantine as a couple: "She's an icon of fire"]. Quem (in Portuguese).
- "Anitta confirma fim de namoro com Gui Araújo: "Estou solteira"". Quem (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved July 20, 2020.
- "Anitta assume namoro com produtor Murda Beatz no Dia dos Namorados". Capricho (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved June 13, 2022.
- Cortêz, Natacha (May 17, 2017). "Onipresença de Anitta". Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- Corrêa, Mayra (January 9, 2019). "Anitta afirma que virou vegana há 10 dias". Mercy for Animals. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Hannah Dailey, "Lenny Kravitz & Anitta Named PETA’s Most Beautiful Vegan Celebrities of 2022: Exclusive," Billboard.com 14 July 2022.
- "15 músicos que já tiveram papéis no cinema". Todateen. January 26, 2016. Archived from the original on April 9, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "Anitta fará sua estreia em Hollywood no filme "Breaking Through"". Papel Pop. September 4, 2013. Archived from the original on July 13, 2018. Retrieved July 12, 2018.
- Nunes, Caian (December 4, 2018). "Exclusivo: Vídeo mostra bastidores da participação de Anitta no filme "Minha Vida Em Marte"". Portalpopline.com.br.
- Nunes, Caian (December 4, 2018). "Anitta vai defender os animais em nova animação do produtor de Minions |". Portalpopline.com.br.
- TV Globo. "Poderosa! Anitta grava participação em Amor à Vida e ganha abraço de Mel Maia". Retrieved December 2, 2013.
- TV Globo. "Prepare-se para sair do chão, nova atração estreia neste domingo". Retrieved January 4, 2014.
- "Anitta sobre Dança dos Famosos: "Se pintar flamenco ou salsa, dou tchau, Brasil"". Globo. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- "Anitta rebola e "faz barraco" em participação no "Vai Que Cola"". Globo. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Maria Clara Lima (May 1, 2015). "Preparadas para entrar em Alto Astral, Anitta e Ludmilla esbanjam decotes generosos". Extras - Alto Astral. Retrieved May 3, 2015.
- "Anitta vira desenho e dubla paródia zoeira de "Show das Poderosas" para programa de TV infantil". Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Anitta vive policial sexy e durona em série de humor". Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- "Anitta vai comandar o primeiro TVZ ao vivo". October 8, 2015. Retrieved January 28, 2016.
- ""Bang": Anitta vira apresentadora de TV por um dia no Multishow para estreia de clipe". Retrieved January 28, 2016.
- "TVZ Ao Vivo com Anitta" (in Portuguese). Multishow. Consultado em 27 de maio de 2017.
- "Anitta apresenta Switch no The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Capricho. Retrieved May 25, 2017.
- "'Anitta Entrou no Grupo' estreia nesta terça-feira (3) no Multishow, saiba tudo sobre a atração". Guia da Semana. April 3, 2018. Retrieved April 7, 2018.
- "Após rumores, Anitta mostra bastidores do The Voice mexicano". TV Foco. July 13, 2018.
- "Anitta vai ganhar série documental na Netflix". UOL. July 12, 2018. Retrieved July 12, 2018.
- "Saiba mais sobre a participação de Anitta em 'Amor de Mãe'; ouça agora o podcast!". Gshow. Retrieved February 24, 2020.
- "First solo Latin artist to reach No.1 on Spotify". Guinness World Records. March 24, 2022. Retrieved July 12, 2022.
- "Conheça os vencedores do Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Prêmio Multishow 2017 - Especiais - MULTISHOW".
- "BTS VENCE 2 CATEGORIAS NO BREAKTUDO AWARDS 2017 BRASIL". PT Anime. Retrieved October 11, 2016.
- "Anitta é a artista mais indicada do BreakTudo Awards e Meus Prêmios Nick 2017". Midiorama. Retrieved October 11, 2016.
- "PJB 2017: Sophia Abrahão conquista troféu Jovem do Ano. 'Dez anos me desafiando'". Purepeople. Retrieved October 11, 2016.
- "Anitta é indicada em categoria do iHeartRadio Music Awards". Papel Pop. Retrieved January 1, 2018.
- "Teen Choice Awards: Meghan Markle e Anitta concorrem em premiação; confira lista completa!". Hugo Gloss. Archived from the original on June 29, 2018. Retrieved January 1, 2018.
- Fernandez, Suzette (March 21, 2019). "Ozuna, Daddy Yankee & Natti Natasha Win Big at Inaugural Tu Música Urban Awards: See Full List". Billboard. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- Billboard (August 31, 2019). "Daddy Yankee, Lunay & More Celebrate Their 2019 Latin AMAs Nominations". Billboard.com. Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- Folha (August 31, 2019). "BreakTudo Awards 2019: Now United, Kaysar Dadour, Gleici Damasceno, Hana Khalil e Hariany estão entre os indicados". Folhanobre.com (in Portuguese). Retrieved September 1, 2019.
- "The LUKAS Awards 2019". thelukas.co.uk. Retrieved August 3, 2020.
- "Tu Música Urban Awards 2020 Nominations". Billboard. Retrieved January 18, 2020.
- Multishow. "Conheça os indicados ao Prêmio Multishow 2020 nas categorias do Superjúri". Multishow. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- Mexico. "Premios Juventud 2021: todos los nominados y ganadores de la gala". Mexico. Retrieved June 30, 2020.
- "NRJ Music Awards", Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre (in Portuguese), December 7, 2021, retrieved December 23, 2021
- "MTV VMAs 2022 Nominees Announced: See the Full List Here". Pitchfork. July 26, 2022. Retrieved July 26, 2022.