This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
October 9, 1963|
Anja Jaenicke (b. October 9, 1963 in Berlin, Germany) is a German actress working mostly for German television and film. She is C.E.O. of her own company HIQ-MEDIA-POOL INC. and writes poems,novels and screenplays. Anja, who fluently speaks four languages, currently lives in Munich, Germany. Anja is a member of Poetic Genius Society and listed in the World Genius Directory.
- 1973: Was sagst du dazu?: "Heimkind" (TV)
- 1979: David
- 1980: Tatort: "Herzjagd" (TV)
- 1982: Ein Stück Himmel (TV miniseries)
- 1982: Tatort: "Das Mädchen auf der Treppe" (TV)
- 1982: Hellseher wieder Willen (TV series, 8 episodes)
- 1983: Hanna von acht bis acht (TV film)
- 1983: Die Schaukel
- 1983: Landluft (TV series, 18 episodes)
- 1984: Derrick: "Das Mädchen in Jeans" (TV)
- 1984: Mensch Bachmann (TV series, 6 episodes)
- 1984: The Old Fox: "Von Mord war nicht die Rede" (TV)
- 1985: Die Försterbuben (TV film)
- 1985: Die Unbekannten im eigenen Haus (TV film)
- 1985: Abschied in Berlin (TV film)
- 1985: Die Küken kommen
- 1985: Derrick: "Raskos Kinder" (TV)
- 1986: Tatort: "Die kleine Kanaille" (TV)
- 1986: Wahnfried
- 1987: Otto – Der neue Film
- 1987: The Old Fox: "Alibi Mozart" (TV)
- 1988: The Old Fox: "Der Freispruch" (TV)
- 1990–94: Diese Drombuschs (TV series, 18 episodes)
- 1990: Hotel Paradies (TV series, 9 episodes)
- 1991: Weißblaue Geschichten: "Der Kakadu" (TV)
- 1992: SOKO München: "Jedes Rennen gegen den Tod" (TV)
- 1994: Tatort: "Der Rastplatzmörder" (TV)
- 1997: Röpers letzter Tag (TV film)
- 2016: The Mirror Image of Being (director)
Bayrischer Filmpreis, Bambi Award, Deutscher Darstellerpreis
2018 Distinguished Visionary of the Year Award - The VedIQ Guild Foundation
- 1980 "The merry wives of Windsor" W.Shakespeare
- 1982 "Stella" J.W.Goethe
- 1983 "The little girl at the end of the lane" Nicolas Gessner
- 2002 "Das Gewicht meiner Frau" Essays
- 2007/8 "Eagelsdance"/WGA screenplay
- 2009 "Die Nabelschnur" novel
- 2010 "The Umbilical Cord" screenplay
- 2014 "Ajna-The Book of Imortality"
- 2014 "The Perfect Job"WGD Treatment
- 2015 " Genius" AKA documentary
*MEDIA-REFUSAL written by Anja Jaenicke:
- More noise,
- more colours,
- more success.
- A chaotic jumble.
- Down into the swamp of an infant dictatorship.
- A children's crusade against the imagination.
- But there!
- The longing for quietness.
- The silence in midst of a storm.
- Rising cranes, white like untouched snow.
- the carriers of the flames are here!
- Broken symmetrie, united in spirit.
|This article about a German television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|