From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Anjali (actress))
Anjali (Devanagari : अञ्जली; अंजली) is a Sanskrit word that means "divine offering". It is not only a given name, but also the name given to the greeting between Hindus, Buddhists and other religions on the Indian Continent: hands folded together.
Use as a name
- Anjali (actress born 1986) (born June 16, 1986), Indian actress
- Anjali Abrol (born December 16, 1990), Indian actress
- Anjali Bhagwat (born December 5, 1969), Indian shooter
- Anjali Damania (born September 19, 1968), Indian anti-corruption activist and politician
- Anjali Devi (born August 24, 1927 – died January 13, 2014), Indian actress and producer
- Anjali Forber-Pratt (born June 22, 1984), American wheelchair racer
- Anjali Gopalan (born September 1, 1957), Indian human and animal rights activist
- Anjali Gupta (born 1975 - died 2011), Indian former officer in the Indian Air Force
- Anjali Jay (born August 9, 1975), English actress
- Anjali Joseph (born 1978), British-Indian author, journalist, and teacher
- Anjali Lavania (born May 15, 1985), Indian actress and model
- Anjali Mendes (born January 29, 1946 – died June 17, 2010), Indian fashion model
- Anjali Patil (born September 26, 1987), Indian actress
- Anjali Pendharker (born April 3, 1964), Indian cricketer
- Anjali Sharma (born December 12, 1956), Indian cricketer
- Anjali Sharma Raichand, a fictional character from the Karan Johar's 2001 film, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...
- Anjali Sudhakar (born May 22, 1972), Indian actress
- Anjali World (born September 15, 1992), Indian singer-songwriter and marine conservationist
- Anjali (1957 film), directed by Chetan Anand
- Anjali (1977 film), directed by I. V. Sasi
- Anjali (1990 film), directed by Mani Ratnam
- Añjali Mudrā, a hand gesture which consists of putting the palms together in front of the chest.
- Anjali Pictures, an Indian film production company.
- Anjolie Ela Menon (born July 17, 1940), Indian artist
- Anjuli Shukla, Indian cinematographer and director
- Anju (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anjali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.