(Redirected from Anjali (actress))
Anjali (Devanagari : अञ्जली; अंजली) is a Sanskrit word that means "divine offering". It is not only a given name, but also the name given to the greeting between Hindus, Buddhists and other religions on the Indian Continent: hands folded together.
Use as a name
- Anjali (film actress) (born 1987), Indian actress
- Anjali Abrol (born 1990), Indian actress
- Anjali Bhagwat (born 1969), Indian shooter
- Anjali Damania, Indian anti-corruption activist and politician
- Anjali Devi (1927–2014), Indian actress and producer
- Anjali Forber-Pratt (born 1984), American wheelchair racer
- Anjali Gopalan (born 1957), Indian human and animal rights activist
- Anjali Gupta (born 1975 - died 2011), Indian former officer in the Indian Air Force
- Anjali Jay (born 1975), English actress
- Anjali Joseph (born 1978), British-Indian author, journalist, and teacher
- Anjali Lavania (born 1985), Indian actress and model
- Anjali Mendes (1946–2010), Indian fashion model
- Anjali Patil (born 1987), Indian actress
- Anjali Pendharker (born 1959), Indian cricketer
- Anjali Sharma (born 1956), Indian cricketer
- Anjali Sharma Raichand, a fictional character from the Karan Johar's 2001 film, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...
- Anjali Sudhakar (born 1972), Indian actress
- Anjali World (born 1992), Indian singer-songwriter and marine conservationist
- Anjali (1957 film), directed by Chetan Anand
- Anjali (1977 film), directed by I. V. Sasi
- Anjali (1990 film), directed by Mani Ratnam
- Anjali (TV series), a 2006 Indian Tamil-language soap opera
- Añjali Mudrā, a hand gesture which consists of putting the palms together in front of the chest
- Anjali Pictures, an Indian film production company
- Anjolie Ela Menon (born 1940), Indian artist
- Anjuli Shukla, Indian cinematographer and director
- Anju (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anjali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.