From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anji may refer to:
- Hu Prefecture, known as Anji Prefecture between 1225 and 1276
- Anji County, in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, named after Anji Prefecture
- Anji Bridge, or Zhaozhou Bridge, an ancient stone bridge in Hebei, China
- Anji, a village in Balasore (Orissa), India
- Anji (Ryūkyū), a historical title and rank in the Ryukyu Islands
- Anji Bee, vocalist/lyricist
- Anji Hunter (born 1955), close friend, political ally and former spin doctor for Tony Blair
- Anji Kaneko
- Kallam Anji Reddy (Anji Reddy, born 1940), founder of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, a pharmaceutical company
- Anji Xtravaganza (c. 1960–1993), performer
- Anji Kapoor, a fictional character in the Eighth Doctor Adventures
- Anji Mito, a character in the Guilty Gear series of fighting games
- Yūkyūzan Anji, a minor character in Rurouni Kenshin
- "Anji" (song), a famous solo acoustic guitar piece composed and recorded by Davey Graham
- Anji (film), 2004 Telugu film
- FC Anji Mahachkala, a football (soccer) club in Russia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.