Anji bai cha
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Anji Bai Cha|
|Other names||Anji white tea,安吉白茶|
|Origin||Anji County, Zhejiang Province, China|
|Quick description||Rare, large-leafed green tea|
This tea cultivar was discovered in 1982, is not as widely planted as other teas and has a short harvesting period; it is a comparatively rare tea, and as such, is among the most expensive teas in China.
- "An Ji Bai Cha". Archived from the original on 2016-03-10. Retrieved 2016-02-24.
- "Anji White Tea". Kaleidoscope - Food Culture. Cultural China. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "Anji White Tea". Tea Encyclopedia. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Mary Lou Heiss; Robert J. Heiss (18 January 2012). The Tea Enthusiast's Handbook: A Guide to the World's Best Teas. Ten Speed Press. p. 44. ISBN 978-1-60774-378-1.
- Victor R. Preedy (2013). Tea in Health and Disease Prevention. Academic Press. p. 233. ISBN 978-0-12-384937-3.