Anju may refer to:
- Anju, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Anju, South Pyongan, a city of South Pyongan province, North Korea
- Anju District, district of Suining, Sichuan, China
- Anju Railway Station, Inner Mongolia, China
Anju is the Romanized form of several given names of unrelated origin. In Indic languages, Anju is a diminutive form of the female given names Anjali and Anjana. In Japanese, Anju (Japanese: 杏樹) is a female given name meaning "apricot tree".
- Anju (actress), Indian actress in Malayalam and Tamil films
- Anju Aravind, Indian actress in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films
- Anju Bala (born 1979), Indian politician
- Anju Bhargava, American management consultant and advisor to Barack Obama
- Anju Bobby George (born 1977), Indian long-jumper
- Anju Chadha, Indian biochemist
- Anju Chaudhuri, Bengali-French artist
- Anju Dhillon, Canadian politician
- Anju Ghosh, Bangladeshi film actress
- Anju Inami (born 1996), Japanese voice actress
- Anju Jain (born 1974), Indian cricketer
- Anju Mahendru (born 1946), Indian actress in Hindi shows
- Anju Makhija, Indian poet, playwright, and translator
- Anju Mudkavi (born 1966), Indian cricketer
- Anju Panta (born 1977), Nepali singer
- Anju Suzuki (born 1969), Japanese actress, known professionally as Kakko or Kakuko Yamagata
- Anju, a character in The Legend of Zelda series
- Anju Maaka, a character in the Chibi Vampire series
- Anchu Sundarikal (also spelt Anju Sundarikal), 1968 Malayalam film
- Anju (food), a general term for Korean side dishes consumed while drinking
- Housing (TV series), 2016 Chinese TV series. The Chinese title can be romanized as "Anju".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anju.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.