From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anju may refer to:
- Anju, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Anju, South Pyongan, a city of South Pyongan province, North Korea
- Anju District, district of Suining, Sichuan, China
- Anju, Indian film actress in Malayalam and Tamil films
- Anju, a character in The Legend of Zelda series
- Ange Tonegawa (nicknamed Anju) in the game Trauma Center: Under the Knife
- Anju Maaka, a character in the Chibi Vampire series
- Anju (food), a general term for Korean side dishes consumed while drinking
- A diminutive form of the female given names Anjali and Anjana
- Anju is a name used in both Nepal,India and Japan
- In Japan it means apricot tree.
- In India it means blessing or one who lives in the heart.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anju.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.