Anker Innovations is a Chinese electronics company  based in Shenzhen, Guangdong. The company is known for producing computer and mobile peripherals including phone chargers, power banks, earbuds, headphones, speakers, data hubs, charging cables, flashlights, screen protectors, and more under its multiple brands.
Steven Yang founded Anker Innovations in 2011 after returning to Shenzhen, Guangdong, following a stint as a software engineer of Google in California, United States. In early 2012, Anker Innovations hired Zhao Dongping, Google's then-head of sales in China. In 2012, Anker switched its focus from replacement laptop batteries to smartphone battery chargers,wall chargers, portable power and conferencing gear.
Zhao became president of Anker Innovations in 2018.
Anker Innovations maintains subsidiaries in China, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Before 2017, Anker Innovations devices were almost exclusively sold on the Amazon Marketplace. Anker Innovations now sells their products on their website and at major retailers, including Best Buy, Target and Walmart, in addition to Amazon.
Brands and Products
Anker makes power banks, charging cables, wall adapters, power strips, USB hubs, and flashlights under the Bolder sub-brand. Soundcore makes Bluetooth earbuds, headphones, and speakers. Eufy produces smart home appliances and security devices. Nebula makes portable video projectors. Roav makes car accessories. Zolo was a precursor to the Soundcore brand. KARAPAX made phone cases.
- "Anker Innovations". LinkedIn.
- Sin, Ben (August 1, 2018). "Best Known For Portable Charges, Shenshen's Anker Has Ambitious Expansion Plans". Forbes.
- "Anker Innovations Technology Co Ltd". Bloomberg.
- Chokkattu, Julian (January 8, 2018). "Anker Innovations' six key sub-brands focus on smart home, batteries, and more". Digital Trends. Retrieved July 13, 2018.
- Staff, Nick (2017-05-22). "How Anker is beating Apple and Samsung at their own accessory game". The Verge. Retrieved 2017-05-22.