From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ankh may mean:
- Ankh, the Egyptian hieroglyphic character ☥, meaning "life"
- Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu i, an Ancient Egyptian priest of the god Mentu
- Ankh Warrior, a persona of Vinnie Vincent in the band KISS
Art, entertainment, and media
- Ankh, a main character in Kamen Rider OOO
- Ankh-Morpork, a city in the Discworld novels of Terry Pratchett
- Ankh Ka Tara, a 1978 Bollywood film
- Ankh, a series of point-and-click computer adventure games
- ANKH, a protein
- Ankh wedja seneb, an Ancient Egyptian phrase
- AnkhSVN, an open source Visual Studio .NET addin for the Subversion version control system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ankh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.