Fictional character biography
Anktepot is the greater mummy darklord of Har'Akir who is usually found within his tomb. His curse is the desire to be both mortal and a great ruler, but both his wishes are denied. All he could rule is a wasteland with only one tiny community; and the only way to have mortality granted to him again is to sacrifice a human being - but the boon only endures from dawn to dusk during which he sacrifices the entirety of his awesome powers.
His wife is Nephyr. His son is Thutepot. Anhkamon was his vizier. Those who he raised as greater mummies are known as the Children of Anhktepot. Among them is Hotep who he forced into perpetual slumber so as to nullify the risk that her lust for revenge posed.
The 3rd Verse of Hyskosa's Hexad foretells the seventh rising of Anhktepot.
A statue of Anhktepot is among the six that grace the outer wall of his tomb.
- Cermak, Andrew, John W. Mangrum, and Andrew Wyatt. Ravenloft Campaign Setting (White Wolf Publishing, 2001).
- Cermak, Andrew, John W. Mangrum, and Andrew Wyatt. Secrets of the Dread Realms (White Wolf Publishing, 2001).
- Connors, William W. and Steve Miller. Domains of Dread (TSR, 1997).
- Hayday, Andria, William Connors, Bruce Nesmith, and James Lowder Darklords (TSR, 1991).
- Nesmith, Bruce, and Andria Hayday. Ravenloft: Realm of Terror (TSR, 1990).
|This article about a Dungeons & Dragons character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|