Anlaby with Anlaby Common
|Anlaby with Anlaby Common|
St Peter's Church, Anlaby
|Primary council||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|• Type||Parish Council|
|• UK Parliament||Haltemprice and Howden|
|• EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Population (2011 census)|
|Website||Anlaby with Anlaby Common Parish Council|
Anlaby with Anlaby Common is situated to the west of Kingston upon Hull city boundary and covers an area of 514.885 hectares (1,272.31 acres). It consists of the village of Anlaby, and hamlet of Anlaby Common, and the remaining part of the land area known as Anlaby Common, as of 2006 to the south of Anlaby village, primarily enclosed agricultural land. The parish borders Willerby and Kirk Ella to the north, Swanland to the west, Hessle to the south, and the unparished area of Hull to the east. The eastern part of the parish is low lying at 5 metres (16 ft) above sea level or less, but rises to 50 metres (160 ft) at the western fringe, approaching the foothills of the Yorkshire Wolds.
It does not include the Hull suburb of Anlaby Park which is inside Hull's city limits.
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Anlaby with Anlaby Common CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "2001 Census Area Profile" (PDF). East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2004. Archived (PDF) from the original on 18 March 2012. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "Area: Anlaby with Anlaby Common (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 23 September 2014.
- Ordnance Survey 2006 1:25000
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Anlaby with Anlaby Common CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 12 March 2008.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 3.
Media related to Anlaby with Anlaby Common at Wikimedia Commons