Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diamond's poetic tale, A Nun's Diary, was adapted as a play and staged by Theatre Passe Muraille.
- "Lil" (1977)
- "A Nun's Diary" (1984)
- "Terrorist Letters" (1992)
- "Snakebite" (1989)
- "Evil Eye" (1994) (winner of the Hugh MacLennan Prize for Fiction)
- "Mona's Dance" (1988)
- "Dead white males" (2000)
- "Static Control" (2005)
- "My Cold War" (2007)
- Jane Koustas. Robert Lepage on the Toronto Stage: Language, Identity, Nation. McGill-Queen's University Press; 2016. ISBN 978-0-7735-4675-2. p. 80–.
- "Music experts reflect on legacy of Leonard Cohen, 'a national treasure'". CTV News, November 11, 2016. Meredith MacLeod
- Author's web site
- QWF Literary Database of Quebec English-language authors
- Ann Diamond. The Canadian Encyclopedia, Historica Canada. Archived at the Wayback Machine.
- Ann Diamond at Geist.com
- Ann Diamond with John Asfour
|This article about a poet from Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|