This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Elizabeth Ann Lynn|
1933 (age 84–85)
Fulham, London, England
(m. 1956; div. 1963)
Lynn's career spanned 40 years and included roles in many British serials, including The Count of Monte Cristo (1956), The Vise (1959–1960), Danger Man (1965) and The Saint (1967), as well as 1980s series Just Good Friends and Minder.
Lynn's films have included A Shot in the Dark (1964); Four in the Morning (1965); I'll Never Forget What's'isname (1967); Baby Love (1968); and Screamtime (1983), alongside Dora Bryan and Robin Bailey.
- Johnny, You're Wanted (1956)
- Naked Fury (1959)
- Piccadilly Third Stop (1960)
- The Wind of Change (1961)
- Flame in the Streets (1961)
- Strongroom (1962)
- Doctor in Distress (1963)
- A Shot in the Dark (1964) as Dudu
- The System (1964)
- The Black Torment (1964)
- The Uncle (1965)
- Four in the Morning (1965)
- Separation (1967)
- I'll Never Forget What's'isname (1967)
- Baby Love (1968)
- The Other Side of the Underneath (1972)
- The Spy's Wife (1972)
- Hitler: The Last Ten Days (1973)
- Screamtime (1983)
- "Index entry". FreeBMD. ONS. Retrieved March 14, 2011.
- "Broadway Openings". Billboard. November 23, 1946. p. 43. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Actress Divorces British Husband". The Terre Haute Tribune. April 28, 1963. p. 3. Retrieved October 29, 2015 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Ann Lynn Wins Divorce On Ground Of Adultery". The Fresno Bee The Republican. April 28, 1963. p. 8. Retrieved October 29, 2015 – via Newspapers.com.
|This article about an English film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|