This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Elizabeth Ann Lynn
1933 (age 85–86)
(m. 1956; div. 1963)
Lynn's career spanned 40 years and included roles in many British serials, including The Count of Monte Cristo (1956), The Vise (1959–1960), Danger Man (1965), The Saint (1967) and Family at War (1972) as well as 1980s series Just Good Friends and Minder.
Lynn's films have included A Shot in the Dark (1964); Four in the Morning (1965); I'll Never Forget What's'isname (1967); Baby Love (1968); and Screamtime (1983), alongside Dora Bryan and Robin Bailey.
- Johnny, You're Wanted (1956)
- Naked Fury (1959)
- Piccadilly Third Stop (1960)
- The Wind of Change (1961)
- Flame in the Streets (1961)
- Strongroom (1962)
- Doctor in Distress (1963)
- A Shot in the Dark (1964) as Dudu
- The System (1964)
- The Black Torment (1964)
- The Uncle (1965)
- Four in the Morning (1965)
- Separation (1967)
- I'll Never Forget What's'isname (1967)
- Baby Love (1968)
- The Other Side of the Underneath (1972)
- The Spy's Wife (1972)
- Hitler: The Last Ten Days (1973)
- Screamtime (1983)
- "Index entry". FreeBMD. ONS. Retrieved 14 March 2011.
- "Broadway Openings". Billboard. 23 November 1946. p. 43. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Actress Divorces British Husband". The Terre Haute Tribune. 28 April 1963. p. 3. Retrieved 29 October 2015 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Ann Lynn Wins Divorce On Ground Of Adultery". The Fresno Bee The Republican. 28 April 1963. p. 8. Retrieved 29 October 2015 – via Newspapers.com.
|This article about an English film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|