Mah currently works as a training speaker, and is the owner of Discover Strategies. Previously she worked as an Area Manager for SBC and a teacher in Emporia and Chase County Public Schools.
She is a member of the Capitol Area Federated Women's Democratic Club, Shawnee County Democrats, State Committee of the North Central Association, and serves on the Board of Directors of the United Way of Greater Topeka.
Mah had planned bills for a number of her legislative priorities, including Unilateral annexation, KPERS retiree income limits, Immigration reform, and Tax credit for college tuition
- Higher Education (Ranking Member)
- Local Government
The top five donors to Mah's 2008 campaign:
- Kansas Contractors Association: $1,000
- AT&T: $1,000
- Kansans for Lifesaving Cures: $1,000
- Pioneer Communications: $1,000
- Kansas Assoc of Realtors: $900